PDA

View Full Version : Second Annual Next SAS-y Lady Contest

Lori11941
08-06-2008, 11:02 PM
Interested in joining the SAS-y Design team? Looking for a way to show off your work? Join us for the Next SAS-y Lady Contest.

The contest will run for 4 weeks, beginning September 1st with a new challenge being announced at the beginning of each week.

You can sign up here or ask questions. Our last contest was lots of fun for both the participants and the members. With your help, this year's contest can be even better!

http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/newsletter/2008-08-06/Images/News-SASyLady.jpg

Ambowife Designs
08-07-2008, 12:17 AM
Count Me In, this will be a lot of fun and the experience will be invaluable. Can't wait for September now!!
hugs
Tracy

Mitsybelle
08-07-2008, 01:23 AM
Well this sounds like some fun :), might just try it myself, all experience is good experience, lol.

boofyb
08-07-2008, 08:28 AM
We're a team of 2--Beth and TJ--we'd like to participate.

Linda Renee
08-07-2008, 10:23 AM
I want to give it a go. Please count me in. Thanks

jennifer18
08-07-2008, 11:48 AM
I would like to give this a try. Thanks so much.
Jennifer

marta_van_eck
08-07-2008, 11:53 AM
Sound interesting. I would really like to try... What are the rules?

CanDesigns
08-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Sound interesting. I would really like to try... What are the rules?

I'm pretty sure Marta that the rules are posted along with the first challenge for this contest and not before. We do have to keep you all "twitterpated" after all. ;)

~~Waving hello to TJ and Beth~~ :p

wimpychompers
08-07-2008, 05:14 PM
I'm definitely in! Can't wait!~

Lori11941
08-07-2008, 06:03 PM
I spoke to JulieO this afternoon and she's working on a new Q&A that basically takes the old Q&A and adds any questions she received during the last contest. But basically, the contest runs 4 weeks. Each week you will be given a challenge, it might be to design a kit using a specific palette, or a theme. You'll all be given the same amount of time to create the kits, then members will be allowed to download the kits and vote on their favorites. A certain percentage will move on to the next round.

It's a great way to expose your designs to a lot of people. I know I've kept my eye on other sites' contests and contacted designers after the contest was over if I liked their work.

Ambowife Designs
08-07-2008, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the info Lorri. I did have a browse of the 2007 contest threads to try and get an idea of the format of the contest, your info has helped my curiosity a lot LOL!!
Thanks
Tracy

BeaconScrap
08-07-2008, 07:50 PM
I'd like to give it a try...count me in.

Kristi W
08-07-2008, 09:24 PM
This sounds like fun please count me in as well.
Thank you:)

MoMo
08-07-2008, 10:33 PM
this sounds like it would be a blast,, count me in.Hugs
MoMo

Susanne79
08-08-2008, 03:52 AM
Sounds great. I would love to give it a hard try :)

aldercreek
08-08-2008, 07:06 AM
I think I want to try it too. I've never really designed anything, but I keep thinking I want to start. Gotta start somewhere, right?

Aquarius
08-08-2008, 08:26 AM
Would be fun to try this, love to see if i can design by theme or color.
Hugs,
Aquarius

DarleneH
08-08-2008, 10:33 AM
Woohoo, this is exciting and I can't wait for the fun to begin! I just wanted to re-emphasize something Lori already mentioned.

Even if you're not the contest winner(s), don't get discouraged because we hired a few designers a few months AFTER the contest ended, when we had a need to add to the staff. So you never know... give it your best - the whole experience is a great way to grow as a designer.

Good luck to everyone!

AneczkaW
08-08-2008, 11:25 AM
Woohoo, this is exciting and I can't wait for the fun to begin! I just wanted to re-emphasize something Lori already mentioned.

Even if you're not the contest winner(s), don't get discouraged because we hired a few designers a few months AFTER the contest ended, when we had a need to add to the staff. So you never know... give it your best - the whole experience is a great way to grow as a designer.

Good luck to everyone!

Yes , that true :-) I am the best example . I was hired a few months after the contest :-)

EAL
08-08-2008, 02:19 PM
I can't say for sure right now, as I have to wait closer to the deadline if I can commit or not, but it sounds like fun

Nani
08-08-2008, 06:25 PM
I think I'd like to give it a try. I do some designing, but I'd most like to get some feedback on my stuff. I don't know if I can commit the time needed to do the contest though. I'll have a better idea of that in a couple weeks.

What is the commitment for the winners as far as frequency in creating new kits and contributing to the team kits? Not that I'm figuring on being a chosen one if I can enter, but just in case I want to be sure I can meet the requirements. I never enter a competition without knowing what the prize will entail! :)

(Yeah, I'm one who looked up income tax information before I bought my first lottery ticket, just in case!)

lioness3
08-09-2008, 02:02 AM
Im in! Id love to sign up!

HUGS!

Sandi

amandavz
08-09-2008, 08:11 AM
I would def. like to participate! Please count me in! How exciting...................:)
Amanda

Catherine
08-09-2008, 08:14 PM
May I try? I'm totally brand new to designing, but it sure sounds like fun!

Sillyscraper
08-09-2008, 11:04 PM
i wuld lke to give this a shot as a newbie designer

CathyC
08-10-2008, 03:02 PM
This is sure to be fun. Good Luck to all of you entering. I cant wait to see all the beautiful creations
Hugs
Cathy

j_camargo6
08-11-2008, 06:39 AM
I'd love to be included! This sounds like great fun! Count me in!

QueenBrat
08-11-2008, 07:47 AM
I'd love the information on this and how to sign up. Sounds like some fun.

QueenBrat

Stella
08-11-2008, 08:36 AM
I can't wait to see this great contest in full swing! But I guess, like everyone, I'll have to wait until September...
Ladies, you will love trying out to become the next SAS-y Girl! I know I did!
This is how I became part of this fantabulous team of SAS-y Ladies, by trying out for the contest last year. It was fast-paced, rewarding and so much fun!
My questions were answered right away, I was encouraged by everyone ~ it was really one of the best experiences of my life, because I so wanted to be a designer here. My dream came true!
I wish you all the best, to each and everyone of you Ladies who tries out to be the next SAS-Y LADY!!!!

:)
Stella

kimberkatt
08-11-2008, 11:48 AM
WhooooHoooooo!!! I'm so excited about this contest!!! I was here last year for the first contest, and the ladies did a fabulous job!! I can't wait to see how this turns out!! I've been here since the beginning of this site, and I'm sooooo happy to see it continue to grow!! I love it here!!! My "home" within my home!! LOL!!! :D

Best of luck to all who enter the competition!! I'll be cheering you all on!! :D

amberbaz
08-11-2008, 10:53 PM
i would love to be a part of this, i just would want maybe some more info when it is available

Mamrotka
08-12-2008, 05:33 AM
This is sure to be fun!
Good Luck to all!
I cant wait to see all the beautiful creations :)
Regards,

Em-ka
08-12-2008, 11:56 PM
I would like to give this a try. Thanks so much :)
Em-ka

t3vnzf
08-13-2008, 02:40 PM
I am totally excited for this to begin! Definitely count me in!!!!

ldrag2004
08-13-2008, 04:06 PM
I would definitely try!!! count me in!!!!

beckmoore
08-14-2008, 07:08 AM
so how do you move on by popular vote or by judging! Because if you are new to the forum like me popular wont get me to far!

bygodsdesign
08-14-2008, 10:22 AM
Beckmoore - You are so talented, I think you'd get pretty far!

But I am with you - I'm not much for popularity contests! I'm interested in learning and growing in design through a contest process. However, popularity isn't always the best judge or encouragement for that sort of thing.

So, I am very interested in participating, but I definitely want to know more as far as how it's judged.

melonie
08-14-2008, 11:35 AM
count me in, would love to participate

http://designsbymel.blogspot.com/

designs by moo
08-14-2008, 06:07 PM
I would love to be counted in to try this ;) Thank you very much ;))

Lynn aka designs by moo

digital dolly
08-15-2008, 02:38 PM
Count me in.... I'm interested in participating

jrzgrl189
08-15-2008, 04:10 PM
I would love to get involved with the contest!

suziwollman
08-15-2008, 10:46 PM
This sounds like so much fun. Count me in for sure!

marta_van_eck
08-16-2008, 10:21 AM
I just can't wait the first challenge ;) I am dying to know the first "task" :D

Angélique974
08-16-2008, 11:53 AM
Hello !!

I'm interested to participating too !

kakleidesigns
08-16-2008, 02:27 PM
I am in, and really can't wait:)

Charlie's Digiscraps
08-17-2008, 01:22 AM
Could I Join in too please/ Is this where you sign up? If so yes please!

DorothysCreations
08-17-2008, 06:55 AM
Please sign me up as I would love the opportunity to become a designer here at SAS. I just can't wait to see everyone's designs!

Lori11941
08-17-2008, 09:55 AM
Could I Join in too please/ Is this where you sign up? If so yes please!

Yes, you're in the right spot. JulieO says she'll have a FAQ for you all by Monday. And then it's less than 2 weeks until the first challenge. Hooray! This is going to be so much fun.

amberbaz
08-17-2008, 10:57 PM
i am totally in! i just want all the info so i know what im getting myself into haha.

beckmoore
08-18-2008, 08:15 AM
count me in
debbie

Sooze
08-18-2008, 01:16 PM
Hi...brand new to the site today....can I join in? Sounds like fun!

Lori11941
08-18-2008, 08:12 PM
Hi...brand new to the site today....can I join in? Sounds like fun!

Absolutely. Anyone can join right up until the deadline for the first challenge.

JulieO
08-18-2008, 10:22 PM
Thank you for your interest in participating the Stone Accents Studio contest. The contest starts on September 4th and runs through October 2nd when the new SAS-y Ladies will be announced. We would like to have the top three finalists join the SAS design team with a store of their own. All contestants should understand that winning a design team spot means that they will be professional designers with all of the obligations and privileges associated with the position. Contestants are encouraged to blog about their entries and ask people to vote for them but giving away prizes in exchange for voting is prohibited. There will be 4 rounds with the top 75% moving on the next round. Any questions can be posted in this thread.

Entries will not be checked for quality but all kits must follow the industry standards as stated below.
Papers must be 12 x 12 at 300 dpi and saved as a jpg.
All embellishments must be 300 dpi and have a transparent background, the standard format is PNG.
You must include your TOU in each kit
There must be a preview of the entire kit included.

Quality Control
Check for stray pixels (select item, make a new layer above, stroke selection with a bright color, stray pixels will show up)
Color shifts- Stay within the color palette provided, black and white are always allowed.
Check the edges of your paper carefully to make sure that you brought all layers to the edge while designing the paper.
All elements must be on their on their own file.
No drop shadows on elements.
Size all of the elements properly, close to the size they should be.

You must post your entry in the Designer Contest gallery by 6 p.m. on the specified day. All entries must be hosted on your own file sharing account (4-Shared etc…) and must be available for download by the SAS members throughout the entire contest, even if you drop out or do not make it to the next round. All entries remain your property.

The voting will be done strictly by the SAS registered members. Since it is often difficult to pick just one favorite and to help offset the concerns that design contests become popularity contests members will be allowed to vote for more than one entry. They may only vote one time but they may pick more than one entry. Members will be encouraged to vote for no more than 3 entries but there is no way to limit it.

All times are Central Standard Time
The contest runs from September 4th and runs through October 2nd when the new SAS-y Ladies will be announced.
A theme or palette will be posted in the designer contest forum by 9 a.m. each Thursday.
Entries are due by 6 p.m. the following Monday
Voting starts at 6 p.m. Mondays
Voting closes at noon on Thursdays
Winners of each round will be announced by 9 a.m. Monday.

The most important rules of the contest are to let your creativity soar and to have fun!
JulieO

apupplo
08-19-2008, 01:28 PM
Please add me to the list.... every chance I can get to improve my work the better!

ACMommy28
08-20-2008, 02:41 AM
Oh I am just so excited to see what all of you talented ladies come up with!!!! Judging by the gallery I know everything will be FABULOUS!!!!!! And trust me...you WANT to be a designer here....these ladies all ROCK and this is totally home to me! I wouldn't want to sell anywhere else:D

**Waving HI to Sooze...so glad you came to visit from SF!!**

HUGS to all!!!

Jeanette

Mitsybelle
08-20-2008, 04:50 AM
Will there be a PRIVATE forum/thread for the contestants to ask questions and generally chat?????

Lori11941
08-20-2008, 07:55 AM
Will there be a PRIVATE forum/thread for the contestants to ask questions and generally chat?????

Good question. We didn't have one last year. Is this something you ladies want?

beckmoore
08-20-2008, 08:18 AM
You must post your entry in the Designer Contest gallery by 6 p.m. on the specified day. All entries must be hosted on your own file sharing account (4-Shared etc…) and must be available for download by the SAS members throughout the entire contest, even if you drop out or do not make it to the next round. All entries remain your property.

so does that mean we put the down links here only?
beckmoore

Lori11941
08-20-2008, 08:36 AM
Yes, throughout the contest, the links can only be shown here. You're can still blog about your freebies, but instead of linking for 4Shared, you'd link to the gallery here, where your links are posted.

heb1976
08-20-2008, 10:26 AM
This sounds like fun. I'll give it a go as well!!

Mitsybelle
08-20-2008, 06:09 PM
Good question. We didn't have one last year. Is this something you ladies want?

Might be a fun idea, to keep everyone in good spirits :)

t3vnzf
08-20-2008, 07:21 PM
This may sound stupid, but can we put links in our signatures to the spot(s) in the gallery? Sorry if it's a stupid question, this is my first contest...

a84martin
08-21-2008, 12:37 AM
id like to give it a try

Lori11941
08-21-2008, 07:48 AM
This may sound stupid, but can we put links in our signatures to the spot(s) in the gallery? Sorry if it's a stupid question, this is my first contest...

Can you put links in your signature to where your kits are shown in the gallery here? Sure, I think it's a great idea. I don't think that would be allowed in other forums, well maybe DST, so you'd have to read their TOU. But linking here to your gallery here is fine.

t3vnzf
08-21-2008, 07:57 AM
Thanks Lori!

Becky Hales
08-22-2008, 02:39 PM
I am interested in joining the contest! It should be lots of fun! Thanks.
--Becky Hales

Alnimema
08-23-2008, 01:56 PM
Oh yes! I'm interested too :)

Sillyscrapper
08-23-2008, 05:59 PM
I am new to designing also - - but want ot give it a shot - -count me in!!!

Aquarius
08-24-2008, 08:28 AM
Yes, throughout the contest, the links can only be shown here. You're can still blog about your freebies, but instead of linking for 4Shared, you'd link to the gallery here, where your links are posted.
When the contest ends i can let them download from the blog i hope?!

Lori11941
08-24-2008, 09:55 AM
When the contest ends i can let them download from the blog i hope?!

Absolutely. The kits remain your property, so once the contest is over they're yours to do what you want with. Of course, if you win, you'll probably be loading them in your new store. :)

mutchlp
08-25-2008, 05:31 AM
Sounds like a lot of fun. Please count me in too!

Aquarius
08-26-2008, 06:14 AM
Absolutely. The kits remain your property, so once the contest is over they're yours to do what you want with. Of course, if you win, you'll probably be loading them in your new store. :)

You're funny, with this competion i would be glad to go to the second round :eek:

Tiffikat
08-26-2008, 03:19 PM
I would like to give it a try also. :)

Ambowife Designs
08-26-2008, 03:31 PM
Only 11 days to go, this is going to be so much fun ladies!!! Oh and any guys that are thinking of playing in the contest too Hee Hee!!
Tracy

karyn
08-26-2008, 05:42 PM
I am new to designing, but I am really getting in to it, and I think that a contest like this will be a great learning experience, so count me in!!

Digi Designz
08-26-2008, 08:58 PM
ohhhh I am brand new to this site and to designing but I would LOVE the chance to join in on the competition!

I also think that a private forum for the participants is a great idea, would be a good place to learn and just meet pple especially for me being so new.

So add me to the list....thanks for this opportunity!

aldercreek
08-27-2008, 10:55 AM
I signed up for this before I knew about the Member mega kit, but I'm thinking now that will be better for me at this time (since I've made a total of one kit ever). So I won't be doing this contest, but hopefully by the next time, I'll be ready :)

MommaTrish
08-27-2008, 12:09 PM
is it too late to sign up and say i am interested?

Lori11941
08-27-2008, 02:36 PM
I signed up for this before I knew about the Member mega kit, but I'm thinking now that will be better for me at this time (since I've made a total of one kit ever). So I won't be doing this contest, but hopefully by the next time, I'll be ready :)

That's fine. Both are events are going to be tons of fun. :)

Lori11941
08-27-2008, 02:37 PM
is it too late to sign up and say i am interested?

Not too late at all. The more the merrier. This year you've got right up until the first challenge is due to join in. As long as you make the round 1 deadline, you're in.

MommaTrish
08-27-2008, 03:16 PM
awesome! can't wait for it to get started then!!!

beckmoore
08-27-2008, 03:55 PM
Beckmoore - You are so talented, I think you'd get pretty far!

But I am with you - I'm not much for popularity contests! I'm interested in learning and growing in design through a contest process. However, popularity isn't always the best judge or encouragement for that sort of thing.

So, I am very interested in participating, but I definitely want to know more as far as how it's judged.

Thank you so much!
Debbie

Nani
08-27-2008, 04:36 PM
I think I posted in the wrong thread that I thught I'd like to officially enter the contest. :)

I posted a suggestion for studying to get ready in the rules thread. You can see it here (http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20994&postcount=17).

Good luck to everyone and remember that win or lose we all win because contests like this make us grow faster as designers than just designing when the spirit moves us to!

linjack
08-28-2008, 12:20 AM
I want to play too.

JulieO
08-28-2008, 12:34 AM
WOW!!, I am so excited by the response that this contest has received. With this contest and all of the other things we have planned for our Birthday Bash September is going to be a rockin month at SAS. I was very impressed with the quality of the work that we saw in our last designer contest and I know that with all of the people we have participating we are going to see some incredable designs. I have one theme and one palette ready for the contest and I think they will be fun to work with. I am looking forward to seeing what you all can do with them.

Mitsybelle
08-28-2008, 03:28 AM
Well that sounds mysterious and exciting at the same time :) really looking forward to participating

katlen124
08-28-2008, 08:09 PM
I would like to join in the contest!

_SouthAfrican_
08-29-2008, 03:09 PM
I think this would be fun, and an invaluable learning experience. I'd love to give it a bash!

Ambowife Designs
08-29-2008, 06:25 PM
Only Five Days to go, so exciting> Julie you're such a tease dangling the pallette and Theme LOL. This is going to be such a fun Competition and I can't wait to see the first Challenge!!!
As you can see I'm counting down over here in the land downunder LOL!!!

pcisneros1
08-29-2008, 10:58 PM
I would love to play...I extremely new at designing. I've been making a lot of templates and a few elements and papers here and there. But I'd still like a hand at it!

stresswizard
08-30-2008, 04:30 AM
I'd like to join in with this please.

The experience will be invaluable at seeing if I can create on demand and also what changes I would need to make at home to be able to work to a deadline.

noreimerreason
08-30-2008, 11:55 AM
Please count me in! This sounds like a lot of fun and I am looking forward to it. :)

bmascari
08-30-2008, 08:32 PM
WOO HOO! Congratulations to all of you for taking this step -it's so exciting:D
I'm especially happy to see some names I know here, because I know these ladies are talented!

lschelle
08-31-2008, 01:54 PM
Please count me in!

Lucy
Scrap Fiends
http://scrapfiends.blogspot.com

apupplo
08-31-2008, 04:53 PM
Its really great to see so many designers (or aspiring designers) that I know. I have only been around the digi world for 6 mths and cant believe how quickly I have gotten to know names... but I definately want to know them by more than just name.... Good luck ladies!

ajandbj
08-31-2008, 08:33 PM
I'm so glad I saw the "small book" e-mail today! I'm going to join in and have some fun. ;)

islandgirldesigns
09-01-2008, 04:25 AM
I'd like to join in, too. Looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait!

Sillyscrapper
09-01-2008, 05:00 AM
I wanna play - -looking forward to it

dazou
09-01-2008, 06:19 AM
please sign me up.

darlingina
09-01-2008, 10:30 AM
You go Girls!!!

http://www.cilmsnagsandtags.com/tags/4521.jpeg (http://www.cilmsnagsandtags.com)

Monika
09-01-2008, 06:53 PM
I would like to join the fun, please sign me up!

Lori11941
09-01-2008, 10:07 PM
I would like to join the fun, please sign me up!

I've added you to the list. Have fun!

GrannyNKy
09-02-2008, 12:43 AM
I don't design but I just wanted to wish everyone good luck!

evercila
09-03-2008, 12:20 AM
I would like to join! :)
I am so busy, but I love designing, so I would like to try it...
But I am "stranger" in this forum, so I am confused a little :D

Thank you for a chance!

evercila
www.evercila.blogspot.com

Lori11941
09-03-2008, 06:37 AM
I would like to join! :)
I am so busy, but I love designing, so I would like to try it...
But I am "stranger" in this forum, so I am confused a little :D

Thank you for a chance!

evercila
www.evercila.blogspot.com

Welcome aboard. The first week's theme is already posted here:

http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3073

Neverland Scraps
09-06-2008, 10:38 AM
Had to say that I went through the gallery and as a military wife, I LOVE seeing the submissions! Thanks to everyone for all their hard work. Good luck in the upcoming week's to become the next designer for the store!

Ambowife Designs
09-07-2008, 01:54 AM
Thankyou Wendy :D

Joba2
09-07-2008, 02:15 AM
Beautiful kits so far. I have been looking for kits with this theme so this is great

TerrellS
09-07-2008, 01:09 PM
WOW So many awesome kits! Voting is going to be hard!

kimberkatt
09-08-2008, 07:25 AM
WOW!! I cannot believe the kits in the gallery for this contest!!! They are AMAZING!! Terrell's right, the voting is going to be sooooo hard!! :)

I think I've commented on all the submissions so far, but I just wanted to say thank you again!! You ladies are doing a fabulous job, keep up the good work! And Good Luck to all of you! :D

Mamrotka
09-08-2008, 08:12 AM
I have been looking for kits with this theme - so many awesome kits!
Voting is going to be hard!
Thanks to everyone for all their hard work.
Good luck !

CathyC
09-08-2008, 08:58 AM
I have been looking at all the beautiful entries. You all have done such an amazing job. Wishing you all good luck
Hugs
Cathy

Ambowife Designs
09-08-2008, 06:55 PM
So where do we go to vote, I can't see anything here in the forum or in the gallery!!!

Stressing now LOL!! Thanks for all the lovely comments I'm sure all of the contestants, including myself appreciate them

Hugs
Tracy

evercila
09-09-2008, 12:42 AM
So where do we go to vote, I can't see anything here in the forum or in the gallery!!!

Stressing now LOL!! Thanks for all the lovely comments I'm sure all of the contestants, including myself appreciate them

Hugs
Tracy

good luck to everyone!!!

I don´t know where can I vote... And what is theme for Week 2 ?....

Ambowife Designs
09-09-2008, 01:22 AM
They posted it here

http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3170

Good luck evercila!!

evercila
09-09-2008, 05:36 AM
They posted it here

http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3170

Good luck evercila!!

Thank you very much, I am beginner here :-)

kimberkatt
09-10-2008, 08:10 AM
I just wanted to say what a fabulous job you ladies are doing for the contest!! There is so much talent in that gallery, it's amazing!! Keep up the good work and good luck to all! :D

Ambowife Designs
09-10-2008, 04:27 PM
Thanks Kimberkatt!!!! :D

Kristi W
09-10-2008, 06:57 PM
Great job on all the kits. They are all so wonderful. Good luck to all

candi1973
09-15-2008, 09:50 PM
I am still trying to figure out how to vote and i feel like a big ole idiot, because I have been in this forum long enough to know how to figure it out... I am still trying, meanwhile, should someone read this, could you point me in the right direction? I am in the gallery and viewing/downloading the beautiful entries, but I haven't seen where I can vote. I am sure it's simple....

Charlie's Digiscraps
09-15-2008, 09:56 PM
I am still trying to figure out how to vote and i feel like a big ole idiot, because I have been in this forum long enough to know how to figure it out... I am still trying, meanwhile, should someone read this, could you point me in the right direction? I am in the gallery and viewing/downloading the beautiful entries, but I haven't seen where I can vote. I am sure it's simple....
here you go...

http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=24199&posted=1#post24199 :D

candi1973
09-15-2008, 10:04 PM
here you go...

http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=24199&posted=1#post24199 :D

you're the BOMB!!! And if you're the same Charlie I think you are, I lOOOOVE your work.... you are THE Charlie from Charlie's Digiscraps, no???

Thank you so much for your help w/ this!

jennifer18
09-15-2008, 10:13 PM

go here: http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3238

candi1973
09-15-2008, 10:16 PM
Thanks ladies! I am all good. And go figure!! It was under:

Stone Accents Studio > SAS-y Birthday Bash > Next SAS-y Lady Contest!!!

DUH!!!!! Makes total sense now! HAHAHAHA! ROFL! :confused:

Charlie's Digiscraps
09-15-2008, 10:37 PM
you're the BOMB!!! And if you're the same Charlie I think you are, I lOOOOVE your work.... you are THE Charlie from Charlie's Digiscraps, no???

Thank you so much for your help w/ this!sure am and no problems mate:D

candi1973
09-15-2008, 10:40 PM
sure am and no problems mate:D

Well, I happen to love your work very, very much! I think I found you by way of Vicki's site (AWP)!! I love her stuff too! I think your designs are spectacular and I have your blog bookmarked. :D

Charlie's Digiscraps
09-15-2008, 10:42 PM
Well, I happen to love your work very, very much! I think I found you by way of Vicki's site (AWP)!! I love her stuff too! I think your designs are spectacular and I have your blog bookmarked. :Dyep i am part of Viki's CT team..and thankyou so much for your lovely comments you have made my day!!!!!Thankyou Thankyou

Ambowife Designs
09-15-2008, 10:43 PM
Hi Candi, I know there are sometimes votes in the gallery but with this one it is posted in a thread, here is the link where you can vote.

http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3238

You can choose more than one kit to vote for too, just select them before hitting the vote now button.

Thanks for supporting the designer competition!!
Tracy

candi1973
09-15-2008, 10:46 PM
yep i am part of Viki's CT team..and thankyou so much for your lovely comments you have made my day!!!!!Thankyou Thankyou

Well I am glad I made your day!!! :-)

I am not sure how long you've been doing this, but your work is very professional and very worthy of scrapping! Do you sell your work in any stores yet? I am really new to digital scrapbooking, so I don't know all the ins and outs but I am learning.... and I am very blessed to have found some of the best designers in the world....! :-) How's that....maybe that'll make your week! No? ;)

Charlie's Digiscraps
09-15-2008, 10:53 PM
Well I am glad I made your day!!! :-)

I am not sure how long you've been doing this, but your work is very professional and very worthy of scrapping! Do you sell your work in any stores yet? I am really new to digital scrapbooking, so I don't know all the ins and outs but I am learning.... and I am very blessed to have found some of the best designers in the world....! :-) How's that....maybe that'll make your week! No? ;):o:o:o no not selling anywhere yet..been try ing to improve with practise..but have been digital scrapbooking for 5 years!;)..really enjoying this contest and i think ive stepped up a notched and can only get better ( I hope)

ps..dont forget to vote;):D

CottonwoodCottage
09-22-2008, 07:52 PM
I would like to vote too but can't find where to do it either!:(

Ambowife Designs
09-23-2008, 01:47 AM
Hi Cottonwoodcottage,
The poll for this week isn't up yet but keep an eye out for it, all of us in the competition are anxiously waiting for it to appear too!!
Tracy

Lori11941
09-23-2008, 09:54 AM
It's up, it's up! I had a spacy moment and forgot what day it was. I remembered in so much as I sent the kids to school, but didn't seem to relate that to SAS in any way. The funny thing I was kind of bored most of the day because it was too early to start working on the newsletter, and I'd finished packing up Backyard Bayou for the store on Sunday, so I just kind of piddled around doing nothing important, until the afternoon when my day got hectic. And meanwhile you girls were probably biting your fingernails waiting for the poll to go up. I'm really sorry :(

Ambowife Designs
09-23-2008, 10:00 AM
You're okay and that's the main thing, we just knew something was up when it was so long. Never been so happy to see your cute Avatar!!!
Hugs
Tracy

Charlie's Digiscraps
09-23-2008, 04:46 PM
phew glad your ok Lori!:D..I know what its like to be spaced out..kids do that to ya:p;):D(well mine do:o)

danzinst
09-23-2008, 05:20 PM
I can't find where to vote! Is the poll up yet?

Mitsybelle
09-24-2008, 10:33 AM
Yes it's up, here's the link :)
http://stoneaccentsstudioforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3335