PDA

View Full Version : Albums In The Gallery

Amberpony
08-08-2008, 08:40 PM
I have a couple of images in my Gallery that I have reloaded. :o Those Images look Good in the Site Albums. :) But the image didn't show up in My Individual Albums. I am afraid I might delete the Original File. My Question is How do I get that new file to show up in My Albums? They are showing up fine in the Site Albums & My Main Album :confused:

janalyn
08-10-2008, 03:01 PM
Hi,

I think when you say your 'Main Album' you mean your Gallery. To create an Album in your Gallery, with your gallery open click on the My Albums link at the top LEFT of the screen. It is between My Photos and My Favorites. There is a link there to 'Create a New Album' and you will be walked through the steps of creating it and then be allowed to add LO's to it. If you already have an Album(s) it/they will be listed below the 'Create a New Album' link. I hope this is what you are asking :p If not then just pretend that this post isn't here.....;)

Amberpony
08-11-2008, 02:55 AM
lol
Hopefully that post will help someone else ;)
Albums are so useful to keep things organized :)

kimberkatt
08-11-2008, 05:16 PM
Hey, thanks Janalyn!! I never knew you could create albums within your gallery! LOL!! Learn something new everyday! :p :D

Diana, sorry I can't help... I had no clue you could even make albums, let alone moving LO's around between them! LOL!! :D