PDA

View Full Version : New Member

5merrak7
08-17-2008, 08:47 PM
Hey all. I am fairly new to digital scrapbooking, but have done traditional scrapbooking for 9 years. I was even a consultant for 4 years. I just received the Creative Memories digital scrapbooking software for Christmas 07. I've found so many awesome sites giving me ideas and freebies and this is the newest site I found since my last search. I'm excited to be a part of this community but am completely clueless on how to get started. This is step one for me.

Lori11941
08-18-2008, 01:06 AM
Hi, welcome to SAS. The easiest place to get started, I think, is using templates. They take the "design" pressure off and let you just play with papers and elements until you get the hang of things.

Challenges are another great way to get started as they'll encourage you to try new things. In addition to often giving you great tools to help you get started, our challenges give participants pieces of what adds up to a huge mega kit free each month.

You've picked a great month to join SAS. Our birthday bash, starting September 1st, is going to be huge! Oh, and stay tuned for this week's newsletter because Candee is announcing something that can really help you get familiar with digiscrapping.

AneczkaW
08-18-2008, 10:08 AM
Hello and welcome to SAS !

DarleneH
08-18-2008, 10:21 AM
Welcome to the "SAS family!" We're glad you're here and if you need help with anything specific, just post a question in the forum and you're bound to get some help from the friendly people here. :)

Mamrotka
08-18-2008, 02:34 PM
HI!
I'm glad to see you!
WELCOME!

TerrellS
08-18-2008, 03:45 PM
Welcome to SAS! Pull up a chair and stay awhile. If you have any questions you can just make a post in the forum. There are plenty of people here willing to help ;)

darlingina
08-25-2008, 04:47 PM
Great to have you joining us here at SAS!

http://www.cilmsnagsandtags.com/tags/2985.gif (http://www.cilmsnagsandtags.com)

candi1973
09-01-2008, 11:06 AM
hello! I just crossed over into the digital world myself. I was a traditional scrapper for 10+ years, and was also a creative memories consultant for 3 years. I am currently a SU! demonstrator and I hope to incorporate my digital and paper scrapping together to make some truly awesome memories to share for generations to come!!!

I am an addict all the way around.

Nice to meet you.

Candice, Colorado

CathyC
09-01-2008, 05:49 PM
Welcome to SAS I look forward to seeing you on the boards. If you need anything just give a shout.
Cathy