PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the North (Minnesota that is!)

osbeckjs
08-20-2008, 11:51 PM
Hi, My name is Sue and I just recently started digi scrapping (since July). I am so excited to get going and so very busy with downloading freebies and purchases I have not had much time to actually practice and play.

I live in the Twin Cities (Ham Lake) in Minnesota with my DH Jim, and wonderful son Nik (he is 10). We adopted Nik from Ukraine when he was 2.5 yrs old so I am looking forward to scrapbooking his life with us from that point on.

We have two dogs, a Lhasa Apso and a Husky and we used to have two painted turtles but gave them to friends of ours. I am an accountant for an advertising company in Minneapolis where we have so many talented designers that I envy what they can do in Photoshop! I also work part time for different cities here inputting their Council and Planning Minutes.

My hobbies include computers, reading, stamping, jewelry making, incense making and scrapbooking. I will be going to a weekend scrap in October and look forward to showing the girls there what digi scrapping is all about.

I guess that is all about me and I look forward to learning more from everyone!

Mamrotka
08-21-2008, 02:57 AM
Hello Sue, welcome to SAS!
I have 2 cats (foxy syberian and blue persian) :) but i love dogs too. My mother has rottweiler :)

AneczkaW
08-21-2008, 04:06 AM
Hello Sue ! My name is Anna .
Welcome to SAS !

cjpeterson38@hotmail.com
08-21-2008, 04:51 AM
Hi Sue:
Welcome, I am a newbee also and live in Alaska. I think you are really going to enjoy this site.

Lori11941
08-21-2008, 07:50 AM
Hi Sue, welcome to SAS!

scrapapat
08-21-2008, 10:32 AM
Hello Sue ! i am Pat, from France :)

JanW.
08-21-2008, 10:59 AM
Hi Sue and Welcome to SAS!!

CanDesigns
08-21-2008, 01:29 PM
Welcome my fellow dog lover Sue!!!!

CathyC
08-21-2008, 01:38 PM
Hello Sue,
Welcome to SAS. I have a dog who is a border collie cross who has had hip displasia since he was 6months old. The most loveable dog I have ever known and we have a kitty named Jack, he is black and white and thinks he is a dog he is so loveable and they get along like brothers. I wish I could have more pets but I just dont have the room.
Hugs
Cathy

ladyofthethorns
08-22-2008, 06:04 PM
Welcome to SAS Sue! You'll love it here, I'm sure. Beware though, this is a highly addictive hobby! LOL, I used to have a lot of hobbies too but now... well, this one has become #1. I have to tear myself away from it to do anything else.

Looking forward to seeing your LOs of Nik!

DarleneH
08-22-2008, 06:16 PM
Welcome, Sue, we're glad you found us!

darlingina
08-25-2008, 04:34 PM
This is such a fun group. I know you'll love spending time here! Welcome!!! :)

http://www.cilmsnagsandtags.com/tags/3240.jpeg (http://www.cilmsnagsandtags.com)