PDA

View Full Version : Hi from the UK!

Ellie80
08-21-2008, 03:15 PM
Hi all,
My name is Ellie & I live in a small town on the south east coast of England. I'm married, 27 & have 2 children - Caitlyn, age 2 & Zachary (Zach), age 9mths.
I started digi scrapping in Jan this year after a breif go at paper scrapping in the middle of last year before my son was born. Then we had to make room for his cot so my scrapping table went up in the loft & hasn't been down since lol! I can't actually remember how I discovered digi scrapping - I think it was through a random search I did on Google! I downloaded some freebies & haven't looked back! I'm currently on 2 CT's but I won't mention names yet as I haven't read through the rules yet ;)
I found this forum by visiting a blog which was in response to an ISO thread I posted at DST! I saw an advert for the LO design challenge & thought I'd come & have a look - & I'm so glad I did, I've already signed up for the challenge lol
I hope to chat & get more involved in the forum :D
tfr,

Ellie x

AneczkaW
08-21-2008, 03:26 PM
Hello Ellie and welcome to SAS .
My name is Anna and I come from Poland .
Great you are here . We have plenty of wonderful challenges for you :-)
Anna

Lori11941
08-21-2008, 03:58 PM
I Ellie, welcome to SAS. I have a Caitlyn too! You're only the second other person I've seen with it spelled that way. According to my mother I spelled it wrong because she can never find stuff with her name on it. lol

Ellie80
08-21-2008, 04:26 PM
According to my mother I spelled it wrong because she can never find stuff with her name on it. lol

lol I get that alot too :D

JanW.
08-21-2008, 07:30 PM
Hi Ellie! Welcome to SAS, so glad you found us. You'll love it here.

Hugs,
JanW.

Mamrotka
08-22-2008, 06:37 AM
Hello Ellie and welcome to SAS .
My name is Marzena.
Regards,

CanDesigns
08-22-2008, 10:59 AM
Welcome aboard Ellie!!!

ladyofthethorns
08-22-2008, 06:09 PM
Welcome to SAS Ellie! I'm sure you're going to love it here. Everyone does. :)
Mentioning of your other CT's is fine. You can even wear your blinkies for them here.

Looking forward to seeing your stuff in the gallery! Have fun and GL with the contest.

DarleneH
08-22-2008, 06:15 PM
Welcome to SAS, Ellie!

darlingina
08-25-2008, 04:36 PM
Very nice to meet you Ellie! Welcome to SAS. :)

http://www.cilmsnagsandtags.com/tags/3030.jpeg (http://www.cilmsnagsandtags.com)