PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Colorado

candi1973
09-01-2008, 10:57 AM
I am brand new, not only to SAS, but to digital scrapping. I have been a "paper scrapper" for over 10 years and recently became seriously addicted to digital scrapping when I was home sick for a month passing kidney stones. I was one of those scrappers who said, "I could never give up my paper scraps...." Welp, that's because I never tried digital scrapping. I love it, I am addicted and I can't stop.

Not to say I'll never paper scrap again, as I know I will. I will be digital, paper and hybrid.... this is such an awesome way to expand such a huge passion, a passion that I have had for a very, very long time!

I am happy to be here and I hope to meet many other addicts along the way.

Take care,

Candice:)

AneczkaW
09-01-2008, 12:23 PM
Hello and welcome to SAS !

Em-ka
09-01-2008, 02:30 PM
Candice :) welcome to SAS!

Mamrotka
09-01-2008, 02:41 PM
Hello Candice and welcome to SAS!

Joba2
09-01-2008, 03:42 PM
Welcome. I have a daughter & daughter in law who I am trying to convert from real life scrapping to digiscrapping. So far I haven't been successful.

darlingina
09-01-2008, 04:13 PM
Nice to have you here at SAS Candice. I can't wait to see your scrap pages!

http://www.cilmsnagsandtags.com/tags/4872.jpeg (http://www.cilmsnagsandtags.com)

CathyC
09-01-2008, 05:48 PM
Welcome to SAS I look forward to seeing you on the boards. If you need anything just give a shout.
Cathy

Lori11941
09-01-2008, 10:11 PM
Hi Candice, welcome to SAS! You picked a great time to join us.

I was like you about giving up my paper scraps. Right up in until I had my first hardcover book printed. Now, I'll never paper scrap again. I even plan to redo my paper books into digital in my "spare time" (ROFL!)

tessthescrapper
09-01-2008, 10:23 PM
I too am from Colorado, the Western Slope. Welcome to you.

Bekah_E
09-02-2008, 09:21 AM
It's great to have you here, welcome!

candi1973
09-02-2008, 02:37 PM
Welcome. I have a daughter & daughter in law who I am trying to convert from real life scrapping to digiscrapping. So far I haven't been successful.

If someone would have tried to talk me into digital scrappin' a year ago, I would have said they were crazy. However, when I started looking around at all of the websites, forums, galleries, etc. and then found myself downloading digtal freebies, I was hooked!!! It is very fun. Now, with that said, I will still do traditional scrapbook albums, but this is so very cool to have the choice. Just think, when I go on vacation now, I don't have to pack another suitcase full of paper scrap supplies. There are so many reasons why digital is fun and it is soooo very different. I did not trade one hobby for another, I just enhanced upon a hobby that I love soooo, sooo very much. This just adds so much spark to the best hobby on earth.

Thanks for all the "welcomes"..... crafty people are the nicest people in the world!!! :p

Joba2
09-02-2008, 02:45 PM
Yes I have tried to tell my family that you can do hybrid scrapping to enhance they real life scrapping but so far --no dice. My daughter is somewhat interested but she as two little ones( & two older) & says doesn't have the time now to learn.

Shanners
09-02-2008, 09:14 PM
Hello - and welcome. I love CO! We like to vacation there in the summer. :) I also started out paper scrapping. I still enjoy it, too, but this does take up much less space! :) I'm glad you're enjoying it.

DarleneH
09-04-2008, 10:18 PM
Welcome to SAS, Candice - nice to have you here.