PDA

View Full Version : What do you like best about SAS?

Joba2
09-05-2008, 12:51 PM
I never left SAS since I found it because of the friendliness & support of the designers themselves. They often give loving,supportive, encouraging comments to your LO's ,in the forums & in the challenges. I never felt intimidated even if I ask a simple question & I am sure their patience sometimes is tested. I've never been made to feel my LO isn't good enough--only been given lots of encouragement & hugs

Shanners
09-05-2008, 02:12 PM
I like the people here, the kits and the challenges. This is a fun site to be on. Thanks to everyone here for keeping it fun! :)

aldercreek
09-05-2008, 09:07 PM
I think because I've been "on the inside" (being on the CT) since the beginning, I've always felt at home here, but I've stayed because there is such diversity in the designers and the members, and everyone is friendly. There just doesn't seem to be the drama that exists elsewhere, and I like that. I'm kind of shy, and I have trouble getting involved on other sites, but I'm comfortable here.

sharpli
09-06-2008, 10:38 AM
Yep, I agree. Friendly, helpful, diverse designers and no controversy. I hope we can avoid getting political here.

Lori11941
09-06-2008, 02:18 PM
Yep, I agree. Friendly, helpful, diverse designers and no controversy. I hope we can avoid getting political here.

We're an international board, so politics shouldn't have a place here. I always found the lack of borders in the digi-scrapping world to be one of its best features. If only our political leaders could learn from us, the world would be a much nicer place. Besides, JulieO and I are about as far apart on the political spectrum as you can be without falling off the scale, and we get along fine. lol

Amberpony
09-08-2008, 12:20 AM
I fell in Luv with Boos Style of Designing when I was collecting her 100 Days of Freebies. Started fallowing her blog. Caught the CC Bug and A Digi Friend Told me to Check out the forum. Pretty much hang out here most the time now.

I too like the Clean Friendly Welcoming Supportive atmosphere here. Also the Gallery & Message Board are not loaded with CT advertising for other sites. I like that CT can put up there pretty LOs and we can appreciate their works of art & learn from there creativeness.