PDA

View Full Version : A Shout out from Kentucky newbie here

Olivia Rose
09-10-2008, 07:48 PM
Hi Everyone,
Wow what a site!!!! I am so excited to be a member here. Thank you for letting me join.

I am a mom of 3 and grandma of 3. I live in the hollers of kentucky...lol. I have a 75 acre farm and my husband has retired and we are lovin livin here so much.

I am new to scrapping digital that is. I do alot of PaintShop Pro creations,,,not much on scraps yet...I am determined to learn something. I write tutorials too.

I am disabled and housebound. I don't get out much. Taking my wheelchair is hard work and most places are not too handicap friendly. Shopping used to be fun until I got into this wheelchair. I can walk but not for very long. I have a very serious case of gout in my feet and had it since 1993 but was just diagnosed last year in January. So I have a long ways to go before I am able to toss thing out.

In the meantime the computer is my social life. Pathetic huh? Not really, I meet lots of wonderful people from all over the world. I make the best of my situation and feel very proud to have learned as much as I have. I have more learning to do also and that is exciting too.

Ok, I don't know what else to write.....so I will browse around.

Love,
Olivia

Lori11941
09-10-2008, 09:45 PM
Hi Olivia, welcome to SAS. The computer is my social life too, and I don't even have a good excuse, lol. Seriously though, I've met a lot of great people through this wonderful invention. I love it!

Christi
09-10-2008, 09:49 PM
Welcome, this is a great group of ladies!!

Scrappingmamaw
09-10-2008, 10:16 PM
Welcome Olivia! I am from KY too! So I just had to stop by and give ya a holler! LOL! You are going to like it here! Everyone is very nice. There is always something going on. See around the forums and gallery!

darlingina
09-17-2008, 11:27 PM
You'll love the time you spend here! Welcome to SAS Olivia. :)

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d103/SecretSantahohoho/Tag%20Extras/BeautifuldaySXCbydg.jpg