PDA

View Full Version : NEW from Washington State!!! :)

mygirl22
09-11-2008, 02:04 AM
Hey everyone!!! My name is Christa and I am from Washington State. I am a full time SAHM to three beautiful daughters, 10, 3 and 2. My husband is also full time Army. I am VERY new to digiscrapping but am VERY eager to learn and explore this whole new already addicting world.

I look forward to watching and sharing the creativity from you all.

As soon as I figure out how to post a few pages I have done, I would love to share them. My husband is deploying to Iraq soon and I am in the middle of designing a photobook for him to take along with him. I think it turned out wonderful so far..... :)

Ambowife Designs
09-11-2008, 02:40 AM
Hi Christa, welcome to SAS I just know you will have a ball here and joining now is the perfect time with all the fun of September's Birthday Bash in full Swing. So glad you joined!!
Hugs
Tracy:D

Lori11941
09-11-2008, 07:12 AM
Hi Christa, welcome to SAS. As Tracy said, it's a great time to join us. When uploading to the gallery, just make sure your images aren't larger than 500x500. There's a great free program (you can google it) called Pix Resizer that I use to resize all my images before I post them (make sure to save your original for printing) that keeps the image quality high while reducing the file size.

Joba2
09-11-2008, 09:43 AM
Washington state is so beautiful & thank you to your husband for helping keep this country safe.

Joba2
09-11-2008, 09:48 AM
The first weeks contest for the new SAS designer has just the themes you can use to digiscrap your hubbies deployment & they are free.And there is a gallery for posting our heros too

mygirl22
09-11-2008, 09:56 PM
I tried to upload to show the layout I did but it isn't showing up. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I'll try resizing it in photoshop now and try again.

Thank you ladies for the warm welcome!!!

Where would I begin reading in this site so I can catch up and learn the way things flow here?

Thanks again.

OHHHH.....THANK YOU Ambowife for referring me to this site from RAKS. That was another site I accidentally went to in search of a military kit for my husbands photobook. I think I will like it here though. :)

mygirl22
09-11-2008, 10:40 PM
Okay, I got my photo to upload correctly. Thank you for the help. I even got my avatar pic up of hubby and I. Now you can put a face to a name :)

Christa

Ambowife Designs
09-11-2008, 11:29 PM
Oh Christa you make a very handsome couple!!! Great to SEE you LOL!!
Hugs
Tracy

AneczkaW
09-12-2008, 02:29 AM
Hi Christa, welcome to SAS ! Beautiful avatar !

ladyofthethorns
09-12-2008, 01:04 PM
I think I will like it here though. :)

You THINK? LOL, Welcome to SAS Christa! I KNOW you'll like it here. What's not to like!? Everyone's is great, friendly and genreous; and there's always someone who can answer your questions. Welcome aboard!

darlingina
09-17-2008, 11:35 PM
You chose the perfect time to join us here at SAS Christa! You'll love the time you spend here.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d103/SecretSantahohoho/Tag%20Extras/KCGreetingsbydg.jpg

dranner63
09-19-2008, 08:31 PM
Hi Christa,
I am new here too. I see you are from Washington state too. I just moved to Spokane a month ago, and I just joined the forum today.

deb

heidi
09-20-2008, 06:51 PM
Yay, it's great to see so many of us PNW folks in here!

Welcome to SAS!

Heidi

candi1973
09-26-2008, 12:54 PM
hello and welcome!!! I am new to this digital thing too, but have paper scrapped for many years!!! I am glad you're here! Nice to meet you.