PDA

View Full Version : Vote for me at Moo Two

aldercreek
09-16-2008, 07:04 PM
I wouldn't normally post something here about another site, but my last layout, using CathyC's Shabby Autumn and done for the SAS CT team, was nominated for Layout of the Day at Moo Two Designs. Now it's in the voting for Layout of the Week. I've had several layouts get LOTD, but I've never won LOTW. I'm currently tied for second, but behind first by quite a lot. So since all you SAS-y girls should be in a voting rythym by now, and I know lots of you hang out at Moo Two also, would you be willing to vote for me?

Lori11941
09-16-2008, 07:32 PM
I was wondering if they still did the LOTW over at Moo Two. I'm off to vote for you right now! Congratulations on being LOTD.

Shanners
09-16-2008, 10:56 PM
Congrats. I'll try to get over there and check it out.

Ambowife Designs
09-17-2008, 07:26 AM
LOL funny you should say that I got layout of the day the other day for my layout I did with my designer competition kit "Lazy Sundays" that I also posted over there. It's always uplifting to get lotd but even better to get lotw!! Good luck hun!
Just voted you now have 4 votes!!
Hugs
Tracy:D by the way have you voted here for the Designer Competition round 2 yet?? we could use the support LOL!!

kimberkatt
09-19-2008, 11:56 AM
I just went and voted... what a beautiful layout!! good luck! :)

kimberkatt
09-19-2008, 11:58 AM
LOL funny you should say that I got layout of the day the other day for my layout I did with my designer competition kit "Lazy Sundays" that I also posted over there. It's always uplifting to get lotd but even better to get lotw!! Good luck hun!
Just voted you now have 4 votes!!
Hugs
Tracy:D by the way have you voted here for the Designer Competition round 2 yet?? we could use the support LOL!!

I just saw your layout! I bookmarked it so I can go back and vote! :D

Congrats & Great job you guys!!