PDA

View Full Version : Wondering what happened to your post count?

JulieO
07-15-2007, 01:32 AM
I learned a lesson today. DON”T push a button unless you know what it does. I rebuilt the statistics earlier today thinking it would bring everyone’s post up to date but instead it started everyone from 0. I am SO sorry about this. I did a printout last night of everyone that had at least 2 posts to use for the contest. So what I did was go in and add the original post count to the count that was added today. If you think your count was way off today let me know and I will adjust. It. I will post the winner to Saturday’s contest Sunday. I have been able to get 4 papers done today, so I am back on track. I will have more QP Sunday also.
Julie :o

nighty
07-15-2007, 03:10 AM
;) sometimes we have to learn with try and error
that is what i do most of the time.
and you are provoking our curiosity
on what you are working on

flossy55
07-15-2007, 03:48 PM
Julie, You are doing a wonderful job....this is very exciting watch your site grow along with you!!

Monica Inspired
07-25-2007, 06:44 PM
You poor thing and after all your hard work, too. Here's a hug to cheer you up [hug] :) Mo

shellshok
07-27-2007, 06:42 PM
Ah that explains why I had to reregister lol

Sheri
07-27-2007, 07:00 PM
Girl with all you have going on,I say you are doing a fine good job. So dont let this one get to ya. I am running to the corner and putting on my dunce hat..silly me had forgotten all about the posting contest. I know we all want to win some of your remarkable designs....so come yall...keep those post a coming. Lets make Julie proud...she does so much for us and is awarding us too.

EAL
07-27-2007, 11:21 PM
Oh Julie that's ok, we're all human and we all make mistakes, it's how we learn and grow.
Hugs, Lisa