PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Minnesota

NaeNae13
10-18-2008, 11:35 AM
I am fairly new to digital scrapbooking, but not to Traditional. Love it all, but always looking for inspiration. Working on my family history always, and ways to organize my digi-files for easy reference. I'm in a bit of a creative slump today and tomorrow I have a "crop" to attend and am un-inspired. Hoped to find something on Stone Accents, which has become my favorite site for ideas and styles. :confused:

Lori11941
10-18-2008, 12:28 PM
Hi, welcome to SAS. I love your user name. lol. Nay-Nay or Nae-Nae is the nickname my kids have for my sister. It was started by my now 11 year old, Emily. Her first word was Da-Da, and then she started to say Nae-Nae. I thought I was Nae-Nae, but she made it apparent that it was Diane she really wanted. Now all 7 of her nieces and nephews call her that.

If you're looking for insiration, a stroll through our gallery ought to do the trick nicely. I'm always amazed at the talent on display there!

DarleneH
10-18-2008, 12:34 PM
Welcome! And I was going to say just what Lori recommended - spend some time in the SAS gallery and I'm sure you'll find some inspiration! If you see something that particularly strikes you, you can mark it as your favorite to easily find it again at a later time. Check out the challenges, too, where you're sure to find something to trigger creativity and also collect free posting bonuses if you complete the challenge.

Glad you found SAS, I know you'll love it here.

digimomdesigns
10-18-2008, 12:40 PM
Welcome to SAS! Definately stroll the gallery and challenges for some inspiration, hope you find it before your crop!:) Can't wait to see what you show us too!

Mitsybelle
10-18-2008, 05:05 PM
Welcome to SAS NaeNae13, I'm sure you will love it here, such a wonderful friendly atmosphere, take a good look around and make yourself at home :)

ladyofthethorns
10-18-2008, 05:36 PM
Well, I'm not going to repeat all the good information the others before me have posted for you, LOL... I'm just going to welcome your here... Welcome to SAS NaeNae13!

Berny
10-18-2008, 06:25 PM
Welcome, You will like it here. Lots of great people.

nnorcutt
10-18-2008, 07:18 PM
Nice to meet another Minnesotan! I'm from southwest MN. Welcome! :D

Ambowife Designs
10-25-2008, 07:03 AM
Welcome to SAS, I am always inspired by the creativity of the member here in the gallery!! Glad you joined us!

CaliChris
10-25-2008, 09:21 AM
I am from St Cloud, now in southern California...Welcome!

darlingina
11-01-2008, 08:23 PM
http://www.cilmsnagsandtags.com/tags/3907.jpeg (http://www.cilmsnagsandtags.com)