PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Cuckoo in Cucamonga :)

Ajila
10-20-2008, 09:15 PM
I thought I would finally jump in here. I love SAS. The bash last month was wonderful. I had a load of fun even though I didn't post at the time. I've been following SAS since I've started digital scrapping about a year ago. I don't use any of the great designer programs out there. I use Scrapbook Max. I like it a lot although it has it's limitations, but I still have a blast. I'm a person with disabilities and I've found digital scrapping to be so much less tiring. Also, SAS designers are some of the best around.:D Additionally the forum seems very user friendly. :) I will try to post more often and maybe even submit a LO. Although I'm never very pleased with my work when I see other ppl's work. :o Mwah, I have 'comparisonitis' (made up a word*lol*). Hugs, Ajila

ladyofthethorns
10-21-2008, 10:04 AM
Welcome to SAS Ajila! Or should I say, so glad you've come out of the shadows and into the sunshine of SAS! :)

Comparisonitis - Love that one. I think maybe all people have some degree of that.

Everyone has a beginning point and we only improve with practice. Whenever I look at some of my first LOs I want to go in and change them, update them but I don't because it's a nice way for me to see how I've progressed. I have to say that it is this place, SAS, that helped me to improve my own LOs; by doing the challenges each month and also by looking at all the LOs done by the other members I learned a lot.

If ever you have questions, be sure to post then in the 'Newbie Frequently Asked Questions' thread and someone is sure to have an answer (or two) for you.

DarleneH
10-21-2008, 11:13 AM
Welcome, Ajila - we're glad you came out to play! And we'd love to see your layouts. Trust me, you'll be encouraged by the compliments. :)

Lori11941
10-21-2008, 12:44 PM
Hi Ajila. I'm so glad you came out of the woodwork to introduce yourself. Please don't feel you can't show off your layouts. We all started somewhere and it's wonderful to receive recognition and praise for our work. Jump in and join some of the challenges. They're a great way to learn, and you can collect free stuff while you're at it.

Berny
10-21-2008, 03:12 PM
Welcome Ajila. I use ScrapbookMax too. I really like it because it is a lot like paper scrapping.. I use PSPX to do alot of things and then switch over to SBM. I like its journaling tools better.
Hope you will like it here and stay. It's a great place.

Ajila
10-21-2008, 08:35 PM
Just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome. Thank you and leaving you some love. Hugs, Ajila

LilGuysMomma
10-21-2008, 09:22 PM
Hello and glad to meet you! I'm sure your layouts are just perfectly fine! I know I'm my own worst critic! I'll stare at something for an hour needlessly. Hope to see you around the forums and the gallery. You're right in that we have the best designers around! Welcome to your new Home-away-from-home!
Doris

Ambowife Designs
10-25-2008, 07:00 AM
Welcome to SAS Ajila, or rather welcome to posting at SAS and revealing yourself LOL. So glad you decided to join in. It is a very friendly site and the community is awesome, like a home on the web!!

AneczkaW
10-26-2008, 05:26 PM
Hello and welcome to SAS !

darlingina
11-01-2008, 08:25 PM
http://www.cilmsnagsandtags.com/tags/3831.jpeg (http://www.cilmsnagsandtags.com)