PDA

View Full Version : the First EVER SASy Chat Party!!!!

CanDesigns
10-26-2008, 04:39 PM
That's right, we're having a Chat Party to celebrate Digital Scrapbooking Day on Saturday, Nov. 1st!!!

There will be lots of information coming out about this in the next day or two, but I wanted to mention it now for the folks that make their weekend plans in advance. So for now, I'll just let you know it's next Saturday from 11AM - 12:30PM CST so you can talk your hubbies into taking the kiddies to the park without you. :p

Watch the forum for more details soon!!!

CanDesigns
10-28-2008, 03:12 PM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i25/PSPCandee/SASChat-DSD.jpg

For this super fun event we will be utilizing an online FREE chat service - SKYPE (http://www.skype.com/). It's a simple downloaded program that's completely safe to use and has SCADS of special features that you may find useful outside of this particular Chat Party.

Once you've downloaded Skype, add me to your contacts - CanDesigns. Starting about an hour before the chat officially begins, sign into Skype and you'll see the link to the chat next to my name in your contacts list, click on that and you're in!!!! :D

What are we chatting about?? Anything and EVERYTHING related to dig scrapping and SAS - PLUS -during the chat they'll be GOBS of freebies given out that you won't want to miss out on. :D. They'll be an added bonus to anyone that's attended the chat - a Chat Party Participant Challenge (http://stoneaccentsstudioforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=70) that will begin on Nov 2nd and last for a week. More details to follow on that thread.

IMPORTANT NOTE - Skype chats can only hold up to 150 people at a time so get there early to reserve your spot. If you can't get in at first, try again because people will be coming and going all throughout the chat to make room for YOU!!

If you have any questions, leave them on this thread and someone will be able to help you.

DarleneH
10-28-2008, 07:19 PM
Woo hoo!!! I'm looking forward to the chat!

tiza126
10-28-2008, 07:22 PM
Sounds like a blast!! I'm writing it on my schedule now :D

Lara's Digi World
10-29-2008, 06:07 AM
This is going to be a blast!!! Canīt wait to see you there!

djean
10-30-2008, 07:55 AM
I have my Skype all installed and set up and I am running through the list of options so just maybe I will know how it works on Saturday.:confused: You don't know how much I appreciate the fact that this is one scrap chat that I won't have to get up at 3am in the morning to join in the fun.:D

kimberkatt
10-31-2008, 07:23 AM
Gonna be loads of fun, fun, fun!! Can't wait! :D

editorialdragon
11-01-2008, 10:31 AM
I'm clicking on the link to the chat but nothing happens!! Am I doing something wrong? I see it next to your name in Skype, but nothing changes when i click the link.

CanDesigns
11-01-2008, 10:35 AM
I'm clicking on the link to the chat but nothing happens!! Am I doing something wrong? I see it next to your name in Skype, but nothing changes when i click the link.

Head up to the new Chat Forum under SASy Happenings and try the link from there. People are in the chat already waiting, so that one must be working. Let me know tho if you still have problems ED ok??

Mitsybelle
11-02-2008, 05:16 AM
Great Chat Candee, lots of fun was had, hic :)