PDA

View Full Version : Dusted Blossoms QP in Gallery

JulieO
07-15-2007, 06:59 PM
I just got the Dusted Blossoms quick pages uploaded to the gallery. I checked the links and they all work. If you have any problems let me. If you would like to rename them or to add them into your gallery I can give you a temporary password so you can access the QP creators gallery to make the changes.
I have been working on all sorts of things today. I have made lots of attempts previously to draw scrolls with a paintbrush, but it never looked too good. I gave up on drawing them and am using the pen tool (my LEAST favorite tool in PS) and the results are much nicer. I love using scrolls as brushes when I make paper, now that I figured out how to make them I can expand my library.
Enjoy the Dusted Blossoms quick pages, there will be more Eastern Spice pages up by Tuesday. I still have to figure out the numbers of yesterdays posting contest winner, I will have that posted later today. :)

janalyn
07-15-2007, 07:41 PM
Hi Julie,

I have 2 quick pages that others are asking to be able to download. I am not part of the QP Creators but would like to know if QP's that I make (or other non QP Creators make) can be made available. If so how can we get them to you. I have sent you an email but decided to post here too when I saw your message. Also maybe someone else knows the answer or has QP's they would like make available.

Thanks in advance... :)

PA Grandma
07-15-2007, 08:20 PM
I think I will ask also-I am one of the members who would love to get the two pages that Janalyn has submitted. I tried to help a little yesterday and even tried to submit a QP myself so I could walk her thru it but I haven't heard anything about it getting there or not and it's not showing in the gallery. I know everything is backed up for sure but is there a way we could know if our QPs get there to you other than bugging you?

JulieO
07-15-2007, 09:40 PM
Janalyn check you e-mail, I just sent you one about your QPs. PA Grandma did you have a problem uploading to the gallery? I think I still have to figure out some settings. I have it set so that you can make unlimited sized uploads but whenever I try to upload 20 mg files it looks like they will go but then they do not. I have been uploading them directly to my host site and then adding the pictures separately and linking them. I have been asking people who have large file to send the links to me and I will upload them, one good reason to do it that way is that I have 300 gigs of space to host things on but 4 shared only allows about a gig. This way it does not use your space.
There is somewhat of a backlog because it takes a lot of time to do all that and I also am trying to work on designing and on configuring the site. I have a lot of irons in the fire right now and am trying not to let any of them melt. I do plan to have more of the Eastern Spice pages up on Tuesday and then the rest of the other QPs that came on Wednesday or Thursday.

PA Grandma
07-15-2007, 10:45 PM
Well-If you don't have one from me I guess I had a problem. It said it was uploading and seemed to be taking about as much time as downloading does but then I left my computer-when I came back it looked like it was sent. It has not showed up but I don't know how all this works-do you have to do something at your end or should it be up there as soon as it's sent. PS it's 14MB

janalyn
07-15-2007, 11:38 PM
Hi Julie,

Thanks for responding so quickly. I got your email and resent the Eastern Spice QP. Let me know if there are any problems

Thanks! :)

janalyn
07-16-2007, 12:06 AM
Thanks Julie!!!! That was very fast!!!

My Eastern Spice QP is now downloadable from Members Galleries, QP Creator! :D