PDA

View Full Version : WOW! New designers galore!

allwright1
11-04-2008, 12:53 AM
Have you checked out the store lately? If you haven't you need to asap! Great choices Julie! Everyday for the last few days a new designer has added thier designs to the store. I'm gonna be broke by the end of the week if you keep this up! I'm having way too much fun looking at all the new additions! Welcome to all the new designers and congrats!

Kristi W
11-04-2008, 01:02 AM
Thank you for the welcome.:) I hope you enjoy my Designs as well. I really have alot of fun creating and that is what is most important.:)

allwright1
11-04-2008, 01:17 AM
Kristi, I've deffinately fallen in love with your stuff!!!! I'm about 10 orders behind on my downloads I have right now and I'm filling my cart ready to purchase your Gingertown, Home for the Holidays, Little Miss and Snow Adorable... if I could figure out how to use my pse I'd get all the templates too... but until I learn those will have to wait! Your stuff is adorable!!!

allwright1
11-04-2008, 01:24 AM
I decided I just can't live without Winter Bride too! ;)

Kristi W
11-04-2008, 01:26 AM
lol wow, your compliments just made my night completly. Thank you so much. I am happy that people enjoy my work.:)

allwright1
11-04-2008, 01:50 AM
I'm a huge fan of gingerbread anything... but I can't live without the gingerbread train! I had a real one years ago and brought it out for about 5 years... the last time I pulled it out it was mush! It had gotten wet somehow and it broke my heart! I'm sure your gingerbread train will be ready anytime I'm ready to pull it out! I won't have to worry about people eating it either!!!

Charlie's Digiscraps
11-04-2008, 01:53 AM
Welcome to all the new designers and congrats!:DThankyou for the warm welcome..its a fantastic place to be!

allwright1
11-04-2008, 02:11 AM
Charlie, I love your stuff too!!! I bought some from you yesterday! I love your Wedding Treasures Kit, Shabby Old Blues Kit, Honey Love Kit and Paper Princess Kit! btw I voted for Your Paper Princess in the next sasy lady contest... I'm a sucker for cartoons! Glad to see you as a designer here!!!

Ambowife Designs
11-04-2008, 02:52 AM
Wow thanks for the awesome welcome, it's nice to find a store at a site you already feel so at home at. I love SAS. The members and Teams here are all awesome people!!
Hugs
Tracy

Lori11941
11-04-2008, 01:28 PM
It's nice to see our new girls being welcomed so warmly. I have to tell you that our new girls are already fantastic SAS-y Ladies, jumping right into the thick of things and working with the team. A lot of what we do goes on behind the scenes, and the members don't necessarily see it unless it involves a big event, like our Trick or Treating blog party, or the birthday bash. I can tell you from an insiders perspective, a great team is more important than anything else in the digi-scrapping business, and we've got some fantastic new ladies that have joined our already wonderful group!

kimberkatt
11-04-2008, 02:07 PM
Aren't they all just fabulous?!! Some really great new additions to the shop, and the girls are all super sweet!!

Ambowife Designs
11-04-2008, 06:29 PM
Aw thanks Lori and Kimberly. I love it here already and I'm sure the other new girls do too!! :)

CanDesigns
11-10-2008, 01:38 AM
I went on a shopping spree yesterday and will do more tonight - I'm snagging their goods while I can...lol.

boo.6204
11-10-2008, 07:56 AM
me too, my basket is full and Ive nowhere to put any of it hehe. I need a bigger hard drive...or something ;) Welcome aboard Ladies. Its great to have you with us.

Charlie's Digiscraps
11-18-2008, 03:53 PM
Charlie, I love your stuff too!!! I bought some from you yesterday! I love your Wedding Treasures Kit, Shabby Old Blues Kit, Honey Love Kit and Paper Princess Kit! btw I voted for Your Paper Princess in the next sasy lady contest... I'm a sucker for cartoons! Glad to see you as a designer here!!!
:)Thankyou mwahhh

Charlie's Digiscraps
11-18-2008, 03:56 PM
Wow thanks for the awesome welcome, it's nice to find a store at a site you already feel so at home at. I love SAS. The members and Teams here are all awesome people!!
Hugs
Tracy I agree..its my "relax" place to come..even though theres the work to be done, I dont feel stressed..thats comes the lovely feeling I get from SAS

It's nice to see our new girls being welcomed so warmly. I have to tell you that our new girls are already fantastic SAS-y Ladies, jumping right into the thick of things and working with the team. A lot of what we do goes on behind the scenes, and the members don't necessarily see it unless it involves a big event, like our Trick or Treating blog party, or the birthday bash. I can tell you from an insiders perspective, a great team is more important than anything else in the digi-scrapping business, and we've got some fantastic new ladies that have joined our already wonderful group!mwahhh thanks Lori

allwright1
11-19-2008, 01:52 PM
I haven't written in this thread lately... been busy in the store!!! Ambowife I didn't forget about you! I bought stuff from your store too!!! I have been on a shopping spree here that just won't quit! I even invited a friend from another site here and she said she went on a shopping spree here too!

:DI LOVE SAS!!!!!:D Did you get that? I'll say it again in case anyone missed it.... I LOVE SAS!!!! The other site I used to hang out at is really having problems lately... they are loosing designers big time! That site is having a new designer contest... you can't even download their entries:confused:... booo hisssss! SAS got the cream of the crop!!!!!!!! The talent in that contest doesn't even come close to the talented designers that participated in SAS's contest!!! It was so hard to decide who to vote for in SAS's contest... I'm so glad SAS is so wonderful and decided to hire so many talented new designers! My bankbook isn't... but what dh doesn't know won't kill me! Shhhhhhh don't tell him!:o

kimberkatt
11-19-2008, 02:09 PM
ROFL!! You're crackin' me up! :p

I won't tell your DH, don't worry! ;)

allwright1
11-20-2008, 05:22 AM
Hi I'm Karin and I'm a shopaholic.:o

:eek: I know I've just gotten something from every single designer at SAS in the last 2 weeks! I'm not kidding!!! My prize from the b-day bash helped... but I just couldn't stop myself!!!! Help! My cart is full and waiting for me to checkout again!:o

kimberkatt
11-20-2008, 08:42 AM
LOL!! Isn't that what Christmas is for?!!! You should tell them that you want reimbursement for all of the scrap supplies you just bought! LOL! :p

janalyn
11-20-2008, 12:08 PM
We LOVE you Karin!!!! ROFL!!!!! :p

allwright1
11-20-2008, 02:27 PM
LOL!! Isn't that what Christmas is for?!!! You should tell them that you want reimbursement for all of the scrap supplies you just bought! LOL! :p

You had to bring up Christmas!?!?!!! I actually was tring to think.... now how can I use this stuff so nobody notices that I spent most of my Christmas funds on myself!!!:rolleyes: Hmmmmmmm.... I think I could fake out my mother.... but not dd she'd know.... and probably tell on me! She'd love that!!! Hmmmmmm.... now to think of a way to bribe a teenage girl.... without money.... hmmmmmmmmm!!!! Chocolate might do it! Lots and lots of chocolate!!!!

kimberkatt
11-20-2008, 03:05 PM
You had to bring up Christmas!?!?!!! I actually was tring to think.... now how can I use this stuff so nobody notices that I spent most of my Christmas funds on myself!!!:rolleyes: Hmmmmmmm.... I think I could fake out my mother.... but not dd she'd know.... and probably tell on me! She'd love that!!! Hmmmmmm.... now to think of a way to bribe a teenage girl.... without money.... hmmmmmmmmm!!!! Chocolate might do it! Lots and lots of chocolate!!!!

You could always hand over your cell phone.... and worry about the bill later! ROFL! :p

allwright1
11-20-2008, 04:22 PM
She's spoiled.... she's had her own cell for 3 years... her own laptop.... her own tv, dvd player, mp3... you name it except for a car n she has it! She'll be getting the car soon too!!! American teenagers don't know how spoiled they are! And mine more than most... but she's a good kid and she's earned the stuff she's got... she's helped take care of her severely disabled father since she was young and she gets good grades so I can't complain! See why bribing her with money won't work!

edit... I can't spell today!

Ambowife Designs
11-20-2008, 10:12 PM
Oh Karen, LOL, You crack me up too!! I guess all you have left to work with is Chocolate, thanks so much for the lovely comments and now you have me wondering what site is having the contest but losing lots of designers LOL. Your daughter sounds like a lovely kid :) Thanks again and promise we won't tell your dh!! LOL.

Charlie's Digiscraps
11-21-2008, 06:06 AM
Karen..ive never laughed so much after reading your ..I love SAS post..you rock lovely lady..mwahhhh (Tracey..hmm I know 1 site..wink wink)