Lori11941
11-12-2008, 08:03 PM
What program are you using?

Nancyjm
11-12-2008, 10:23 PM
The program I use is LumaPix

Lori11941
11-13-2008, 03:17 PM
Ooh, I'm sorry. I've never used that program. Does it allow you to touch up and retint photos? That's what I use to recolor in Paint Shop Pro. It has a recoloring option where you just replace one color with another, but I don't like that one as much as the old retinting tool from older versions (which I just found out is still there, just not loaded in the menu) where you select the color and then select the color you want it to be. Like selecting something that should be white and then selecting the color white to retint everything. In PSP you have the option of picking the color you want to change it (instead of white), and I find it gives a more realistic recoloring.

LilGuysMomma
11-13-2008, 08:56 PM
Hi Nancy,
I don't have LumaPix myself...however...if you have the ability to select the specific element or item you want to change the color of then go to the Lumapix.com website, click on tutorials in the left hand column and watch the video regarding Image Editor. It talks mostly about changing to sepia tones but below it there's the adjustments for colors. I think that's about the most I'll be able to help you with. I hope it's something anyway. Good luck!
Doris

tl8au
12-01-2008, 12:07 AM
Lori,

could you please explain that in Paint shop pro....if you dont mind

Thanks

Trace