PDA

View Full Version : very confused

EVILELLA
11-14-2008, 04:28 AM
im new well signed up a bit back read through some of the forums n it says i cant post anything i have to wait to be validated???? well how long untill that comes along so i can join in in the fun? also very sorry n hope my account doesnt get deleted because i posted just wanted to know how long i had to wait to be validated to join in the fun..thanks..and sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.. and i understand if my account gets deleted i just cant download anything, i cant send messages to any one asking n i havent heard anything from any one.. hope you all have a great week and weekend to come...Ella

janalyn
11-14-2008, 08:57 AM
Hi,
Interesting that you were able to post this in the forum if your account has not been validated...:confused:
I checked your account and everything looks fine. Try pressing the F5 key on your keyboard (very top row of keys above the number keys) to refresh the screen. If that doesn't work please completely log out of SAS - not just close the browser window - and then log in again. If that doesn't work do it again and reboot your computer and try it again. Please let me know if any of this works...:)

DarleneH
11-14-2008, 11:03 AM
Welcome Evilella, don't give up - I'm sure the kinks will be worked out soon.

Ambowife Designs
11-14-2008, 03:48 PM
Hi Evilella and welcome to sas. hope you are working out the posting problem and are fully active soon!! You'll love it here :)

CrazyKeira
11-14-2008, 08:32 PM
Hopefully everything gets worked out for you! I really wasn't aware that you could post until you were validated...at all, so maybe it's just an error showing on your screen! Hopefully one of the things janalyn suggested will fix it!

DarleneH
11-15-2008, 06:29 PM
We've had to resort to validating new members since we've had so many problems with spam recently in the forum. Sorry, we know it's inconvenient, but we're trying to keep SAS a safe, "family friendly" place.

Hopefully everything gets worked out for you! I really wasn't aware that you could post until you were validated...at all, so maybe it's just an error showing on your screen! Hopefully one of the things janalyn suggested will fix it!

darlingina
11-28-2008, 11:41 PM
Hope everything gets worked out and I look forward to seeing you around the forum boards Ella. You're gonna love it here. :)

http://www.cilmsnagsandtags.com/tags/2753.jpeg (http://www.cilmsnagsandtags.com)

Kristi W
11-30-2008, 11:30 PM
Hope you get validated soon and see you around the boards. I am sure you will love it.