PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Florida

msbrad
11-14-2008, 10:25 AM
Hi Everyone,
I'm Michelle, but sign everything as 'm', because it is easy.
I just registered here, yesterday, and am now approved to post.
I've become so hooked on digi after many years of paper scrapping.

Love spending time looking at the sites and all the wonderful LO and neat items available. Hubby just ordered for me a 2nd 1T EHD. This one will house "all my stuff":D
I'm lucky that I can access forums from work.
It will take me awhile to figure out this site. Have patience, I'm a slow learner and our daughter gets married next week!!
m

DarleneH
11-14-2008, 11:01 AM
Welcome, and what an exciting time for you with the wedding coming up! We know you'll love it here. Make sure to check out the monthly challenges where you can get free stuff just for playing!

LilGuysMomma
11-14-2008, 02:27 PM
Welcome to you from another Floridian! Congrats on your daughter's upcoming wedding! And last but not least you are going to love it here!

Enjoy!
Doris

Ambowife Designs
11-14-2008, 03:46 PM
Welcome Michelle, best wishes for your daughter's nuptials next week and look forward to seeing you take part in the fun here at SAS. And can't wait to see you scrap some of her wedding pics!! Glad you found us and if you have any questions just post them and someone will be sure to have the answer. :)

CrazyKeira
11-14-2008, 08:27 PM
Welcome! Digital scrapping is so easy to get hooked on!! I'm sure you will have great fun around here, and I'm sure with the wedding coming up you will have tons of amazing pictures to scrap!

Lori11941
11-17-2008, 11:42 AM
Hi, welcome to SAS! I just love wedding photos. I can't wait to see your layouts with pictures from your daughter's.

sharpli
11-17-2008, 01:20 PM
Welcome from another Floridian. What part of Florida are you from?

This is a fun and welcoming place. Join right in and enjoy the challenges and you'll soon feel at home.

darlingina
11-28-2008, 11:50 PM
http://www.cilmsnagsandtags.com/tags/2338.jpeg (http://www.cilmsnagsandtags.com)

AneczkaW
11-30-2008, 01:10 PM
Hello and welcome to SAS !

Mitsybelle
11-30-2008, 06:10 PM
Welcome to SAS Michelle, how exciting that your daughter is getting married :)

I'm sure you'll love it here at SAS, it's such a warm and friendly place you'll never want to leave us :)

Kristi W
11-30-2008, 11:29 PM
Welcome to the site, I am sure you will love it here and congrats to you and your family on your daughters upcomming wedding.:)