PDA

View Full Version : My 1st and 2nd kits.....

O2BNGdHope
11-15-2008, 07:17 PM
....EVER! Hahaha! I just graduated from the DigiDesign Academy available here at SAS from skrapperdigitals. For the final assignment we had to make a kit using all the things we'd learned in the class. From the papers and elements right on down to the preview and the TOU. I got an A!!!! (not an A+ but still good considering I didn't even know how to make the most basic of elements before this.)

As part of the course, we also had to start our own blogs so.....now you can benefit from the Academy as well because now YOU can get my 1st kit free on my new blog!!! And...... I did a kit for a friend of mine who does the color challenge at DSO. So you can get my 2nd kit free, too!

Stop on over and let me know how I did, please. Constuctive criticism is always welcome as I want to be able to improve as I go along. Oh, I better tell you where you can find it. It's at http://creeksidecottagedesigns.blogspot.com

Thanks SAS for hosting the DigiDesignAcademy! I couldn't have done it without you!

Berny
11-16-2008, 11:24 AM
Thanks so much. #2 is beautiful kit. 4Share won't let us put in comments unless we join.
You are doing a great job. Keep up the great work.

RosieP
11-16-2008, 11:38 AM
Congratulations to you! I think you did a wonderful job on the kits and your blog! And thank you for sharing your hard work, too!

O2BNGdHope
11-16-2008, 04:02 PM
Thanks, ladies! I'm so glad you liked them! And thanks for taking the time to stop back here and let me know what you think. Too bad I got into 4shared just as they stopped the comments. I was really eager to see what people thought of them.

desertlilly23
11-20-2008, 11:11 AM
Both kits are beautiful! Thank you for sharing them!