PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Idaho

texasblu
11-22-2008, 11:53 AM
Hi - just stopping by to say hello. I've been wandering around looking at all the gorgeous LO & designer items.... I'm a total novice. I scrapbooked when it was just getting started in the late 80's/early 90's... but I quit after I started having children. Using materials that couldn't possibly be acid free around my pictures horrifies me - so this digi scrapbooking appeals to me. I'm hoping to dust the creative part of my brain off and get years of undeveloped digital pictures finally taken care of.

I've really enjoyed reading your friendliness to each other, and I still cannot believe the talent many of you have. Designers & members alike - I look forward to learning from everyone. :)

Oh - and I have 7 kids... the adoption of #7 just went though last week - we're all very excited! They give me PLENTY of material. I've been married 17 yrs... what else? Oh - I do lots of writing, and I'm really Texan but we've lived in Idaho for 5 yrs - it's finally grown on me. :D
;)

~ Tex

Toiny
11-22-2008, 01:00 PM
let me the first to welcome you to SAS-y! It's a wonderful place w/lots of helpful ladies to help feed your new hobby, LOL. I have six kids of my own so I'm right there with you. I love digi-scrapping! I love that I can use one kit 6 times (or more), I love not having scissors within kiddo's reach & I love preserving my memories.

Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Mitsybelle
11-23-2008, 03:44 PM
Welcome to SAS Texusblu, congratulations on your new adoption of No. 7, I have five children so can relate to the 'material' you talk about.

You will just love SAS-y's friendly atmosphere, it's like a home away from home (or is that within a home, lol).

WELCOME :)

Karne
11-23-2008, 05:22 PM
Welcome :) I've learned TONS here! I lived in Idaho for about 20 yrs or so (twin falls) but moved to Missouri when I got married and have been adjusting to that, like you've adjusted to Idaho! :)

texasblu
11-23-2008, 06:23 PM
Thank you so much! :)

Amberpony
11-25-2008, 01:15 PM
Howdy there
Welcome to SAS
SAS is a Great Place to come for a smile and inspiration.
Hope to see lots of you while you warm yourself this winter LOL

Mamrotka
11-27-2008, 02:21 AM
Welcome to SAS!

Berny
11-27-2008, 12:03 PM
Yes, Welcome to SAS. I love it here and you will too. Some of my DH's family are in Idaho. Happy Thanksgiving.

DarleneH
11-27-2008, 12:16 PM
Hello and welcome, Tex! I have good friends who live in Bonners Ferry, not about an hour or so from Couer d'Lane (and I don't know if I spelled that right...). I visit them every once in a while and just love it - it's absolutely gorgeous there!

We're glad you found SAS and if you need help with anything, just post a question in the forum and someone is sure to help you.

Happy Thanksgiving. :)

AneczkaW
11-27-2008, 04:29 PM
Hello and welcome to SAS !

texasblu
11-29-2008, 12:00 AM
Oh thank you! I appreciate your welcome! :)

darlingina
11-29-2008, 12:47 AM
A home grown Texan here, I welcome you to SAS. Sounds like you'll have lots and lots to scrap about! Can't wait to see the creativity you have to share with us. :)

http://www.cilmsnagsandtags.com/tags/2438.jpeg (http://www.cilmsnagsandtags.com)