PDA

View Full Version : Posting Contest winners for Friday and Saturday + Update

JulieO
07-16-2007, 07:58 PM
Sorry it took so long to get this up but I had to set up a spreadsheet to keep track. It seems that once again I failed to “look before I leaped.” I need to find an easier way of doing this because I can not get a daily count of posts only a total count, so I have had to go through each person's count and compare it to the previous count. It could potentially eat up an hour or two a day figuring it out. I can bring up a list of people that post each day but again it has a total count and not a daily count. Right now it is manageable but if I get over 50 users a day I think it could be a problem. I might have to do a drawing of the people that post each day. I am sorry that I did not think this through better and hope that you under stand that I will probably have to change how I pick the winners. Either way there will be three winners each day and I will also continue to award coupons to people that start special threads that generate a lot of posts. This way I can have the time to design stuff, which is good for everyone because you will have more to choose from with your free coupons. If anyone is upset about this you can post it here or e-mail me about it, but I do hope you will understand.
Here are the winners for Friday and Saturday. I still have to figure out how to generate a coupon so I won’t be sending them out for a while but I have you on a list so I won’t forget. :)

Texas Heart
Katjie
Catsrul
Nighty
Towisisomega
Don
I think I have the “Contact Me” link fixed but if you have the time could you use the link to send me an e-mail and just say “Testing”. That way I can be sure it is working. I have been on a roll designing paper today. I have about 12 papers for 3 kits designed so I am a happy girl. I will be in and out tonight so if you need anything PM or e-mail me.
Julie :)

Rowland 537
07-17-2007, 05:45 AM
Well done to you all!!

janalyn
07-17-2007, 11:50 AM
Congratulations everyone. Great job! :D

Katjie
07-17-2007, 07:00 PM
I couldn't believe my eyes! Sure wasn't posting to win anything. I just like to tell others if I think they did a great job!!! - Especially when I download their work.
I know how it feels to receive comments from people especially edifying ones.
So thank you Julie.
Julie, I am really excited to see what new kits you have in store for us. I am so glad you are designing through all this mayhem. Dont fret too much. Most of us came a long way with you and will be patient throughout.
In time all the kinks will be straightened out.
Congrats to everyone else!!!!

EAL
07-18-2007, 10:46 AM
Congrats to all, and poor Julie, holy what a lot of work you have done.
Thanks Julie for all you do
Hugs, Lisa

maryellen
07-25-2007, 03:36 AM
Congrats everyone !!!