PDA

View Full Version : Where's Julie?

djean
12-23-2008, 03:28 PM
Would it be out of line to ask where Julie is these days? I certainly could have missed something but I don't think I have seen anything from her since the B-day bash with the exception of a post on her blog. I hope everything is okay with her and her family.

ladyofthethorns
12-23-2008, 04:23 PM
I've had the same thoughts myself. I've not heard anything either.

Lori11941
12-31-2008, 07:35 PM
I don't feel comfortable talking about Julie's private life, but I can tell you that she's had to take some personal time with her family for medical reasons. I'm sure she'd appreciate any prayers sent her way. I'm sure when she's able, she'll give everyone an update herself. In the meantime, Janalyn and I are keeping things going here at SAS. In fact, I'm trying to put together the color palette for our next Download a Day (DAD), coming soon.

Next time I talk to Julie I'll let her know you were concerned about her. I'm sure she'll be touched that you noticed she hasn't been around.

djean
01-01-2009, 09:19 AM
Thanks so much for responding Lori. I will keep Julie and her family in my prayers. And thanks also to you and Janalyn for keeping things together in her absence. You are doing a really great job.

darlingina
01-02-2009, 03:25 PM
Wishing Julie and her family the very best in the coming year.
Love a Hugs...

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d103/SecretSantahohoho/Tag%20Extras/ThtsnprayersDMyrickbydg.jpg