PDA

View Full Version : Hello from sunny California

pinky7
12-28-2008, 02:15 PM
Hello,
My name is Susie but I go by pinky. (It is a name my dh gave me because he said I wear a lot of pink! (Now, I do but I didn't think I did when he gave me that name!)) I am in southern California, born and raised here. I have 3 boys and a husband, so I actually have 4 boys! LOL! I love digital scrapbooking! I have young onset Parkinson's Disease, diagnosed when I was 45. I used to do paper scrapping but it was such a mess, and with my shaking, I find digital scrapping much easier. I found digital scrapping a year ago and I love it!! I am happy to have found this site. I can see there is a lot to do here!

Susie aka pinky7

allwright1
12-29-2008, 03:10 AM
Hi Susie... err... Pinky!
I already said glad to see you... but I'll say it again where everybody can see it! I'm sure you'll love it here! You might want to get a external HD for all the freebies and great stuff here... I had to!!! Watch out for Pinky7 ladies! I know her... and she's GOOD!!! You'll fit in fine here!!!:)

ladyofthethorns
12-29-2008, 02:46 PM
Welcome to SAS Pinky!

How nice to be able to continue your love of scrapbooking with the digital variation. It surely is a highly addictive hobby, isn't it?! LOL, you've joined a group where you'll be in the company of many more addicts.

Everyone is freindly and helpful here... jump right in and have some fun!

DarleneH
12-30-2008, 08:28 PM
Hi Pinky - I'm from California, too! :) Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Lori11941
12-31-2008, 06:37 PM
Hi, welcome to SAS!

darlingina
01-02-2009, 02:00 PM
So great to have you joining all of us here at SAS pinky! You're gonna love it! :)
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d103/SecretSantahohoho/Tag%20Extras/joel20junglefever20extras20hello1.gif

janalyn
02-03-2009, 09:54 AM
Hi Pinky,
I know you will love it here and I hope you will make this your 'home'. :)

Amberpony
02-04-2009, 03:27 AM
Hi Pinky

Digi Scrapping is a Collectors paradise as long as you have an external Hard Drive lol Oh and the mess as ling as no one sees all the windows you have open no one has to know. LOL Hope You become a SASy Collector
Glad you found us! I will be looking for you in in the forum & in the gallery.
My goats horses and sheep live in Sunny Northern Cali but I Prefer Oregon. LOL

kimberkatt
02-06-2009, 04:29 PM
Well, hello from the "freezing my butt off" East Coast! LOL! :p Glad that you've made it to SAS, I hope you enjoy your stay! :D