PDA

View Full Version : computer crash

Marilyng
01-12-2009, 03:24 PM
Hi Everybody,
I just wanted to let you all know that I had a computer crash on Friday morning & lost everything!!! I had to purchase a new tower so I am trying to get back to the land of the living.I hope I haven't missed to much.Take care!:mad:

ladyofthethorns
01-12-2009, 05:49 PM
Oh, how horrible! That's all of our worst nightmares for sure! :eek:

So sorry you have to go through this. :(

Best of luck getting up and running again!

Mitsybelle
01-12-2009, 10:00 PM
Oh no, how awful ... hope your back soon :)

Ambowife Designs
01-12-2009, 10:41 PM
Oh no Maralyn, hope it's all fixed and running well now!! Seems to be a lot of people having troubles like this lately. Maybe we wear them out too fast with our scrapping :)

Charlie's Digiscraps
01-13-2009, 12:11 AM
:eek: oh no..hugs to you..Thats the pits! hope your up and scrapping your wonderful pages soon!

Amberpony
01-14-2009, 12:01 AM
Hope you have a Speady Recovery & Have More Fun with your New Puter

Marilyng
01-14-2009, 08:28 AM
Good Morning,
Thanks guys for all the well wishes.It is awful to have lost everything that you have collected for 5 years.Thank God,I had all my photos backed up on discs.The only problem I have now is trying to get my FotoFusion Enhanced back.I have e-mailed them,called them without any answers!!! I don't know what to do as that is my software that I use for my layouts.I can't afford to purchase another program nor do I feel like I should.If any of you ladies that read this have any answers please let me know.I would appreciate it.Take care & have a great day!:eek:

patchas
01-14-2009, 02:05 PM
Marilyn. To get FotoFusion back, just redownload it, reinstall it and put in your code. PM me if you need more info.

kimberkatt
01-16-2009, 09:01 AM
Oh Marilyn, I'm so sorry you lost your scrap supplies!! I know how you feel, I had an EHD that died on me and I lost about a years worth of supplies and layouts!! That taught me a lesson... back up EVERYTHING, not just pictures!! It just stinks that the lesson had to be learned that way! Big ((HUGS)) to you!

Marilyng
01-16-2009, 09:36 AM
Thanks Kim,Yes I have learned I will back up all of my tubes & such to disc that's for sure.Thank you for your well wishes.You guys are just great.Thanks so much!:)