PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding the Gallery

kimberkatt
08-30-2007, 11:07 AM
Before uploading LO's, I have a question.... Can we upload any LO's, or do they have to be LO's primarily made with SAS products?? Didn't want to start uploading and get in trouble! :p :)

nighty
08-30-2007, 11:27 AM
you can upload whatever you want,
it doesn't matter where it comes from

kimberkatt
08-30-2007, 11:41 AM
Thank you! I'm headin' to the gallery now... :D

nighty
08-30-2007, 11:49 AM
so have fun posting your layouts,
i will follow later to look at them ;)

Lori11941
08-30-2007, 02:11 PM
SAS product layouts are great, but we want you to show off whatever you're working on. We're here to support and inspire each other, not just sell products. Of course we'll be thrilled if you buy our products once the store is open. lol :)

kimberkatt
08-30-2007, 02:22 PM
You better believe I'll be buying!! ;)

I've been following Candee for quite some time now, and PillowGirl from almost when she started her blog! LOL!! I remember Lisa from RAKScraps, & I've been collecting Ms. Pamela's amazing templates!

I am so glad that I followed the link posted on Candee's blog and found this wonderful site! JulieO's kits are fabulous!!! Matter of fact, I've liked everything I've seen from all of the wonderful designers you have here so far, so I know there will be plenty in the shop for me to drool over!! LOL!!

Although, these ladies will probably have no idea who I am, because I'm usually very shy and I don't post much... besides having very limited time on the computer because of my 2 little ones (1 & 2 years old!) I'm usually a very quiet stalker! hehehe.... :p

kimberkatt
08-30-2007, 03:13 PM
just uploaded some LO's.... going to play the gallery games now!! :p

Pillowgirl
08-30-2007, 04:21 PM
You better believe I'll be buying!! ;)

I've been following Candee for quite some time now, and PillowGirl from almost when she started her blog! LOL!! I remember Lisa from RAKScraps, & I've been collecting Ms. Pamela's amazing templates!

I am so glad that I followed the link posted on Candee's blog and found this wonderful site! JulieO's kits are fabulous!!! Matter of fact, I've liked everything I've seen from all of the wonderful designers you have here so far, so I know there will be plenty in the shop for me to drool over!! LOL!!

Although, these ladies will probably have no idea who I am, because I'm usually very shy and I don't post much... besides having very limited time on the computer because of my 2 little ones (1 & 2 years old!) I'm usually a very quiet stalker! hehehe.... :p

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It's people like you who inspire us to keep plugging away even when we are frazzled at 5 AM and just wanna throw in the towel and throw OUT the computers :)

Glad to have ya here.

janalyn
08-30-2007, 04:25 PM
Hi KimberKatt,

I look forward to seeing your gallery! Welcome to SAS!

CanDesigns
09-01-2007, 02:26 AM
Aren't you a sweetheart. :)