PDA

View Full Version : Submit Your Tips & Tricks!!! Win A Kit!

allwright1
04-16-2009, 06:35 PM
I really love all the ideas coming in here! I love the ideas of the members contributing to the nl's! I already ran an idea I had past Toiny this morning... she said a resounding YES!

Here it is... We have so many talented scrappers in our membership... The members can pm me and send me their tips and tricks. I will pick one tip or trick and add it to the newsletter each week. The author of the choosen tip or trick will receive a coupon for a kit of their choice free (maximum kit coupon $6.00).

:)If you would like to receive a free kit, start getting those ideas in today! I will announce this new article in next week's nl... but you can start submitting your ideas now!:)

kimberkatt
04-18-2009, 07:18 AM
I copied Karin's post into it's own thread, so that people would see it better!

Get those tips & tricks submitted ladies! I know you all have some, we have some of the best layout artists here, and readers want to know your secrets!!! :D

LilGuysMomma
04-18-2009, 09:37 PM
Ok, here's my favorite tip:

I never delete what would be considered bad or blurry photos. I use them as backdrops. I usually turn the photo to black and white, lower the opacity, and erase the edges with a soft edge eraser. You can almost never tell it was a bad picture. Here is the perfect example:

Father's Day 2008 (http://www.stoneaccentsstudioforum.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=22166&ppuser=3494)

That's the tip I use the most.

Doris

littlespooky
04-29-2009, 09:48 PM
Ok, here's my favorite tip:

I never delete what would be considered bad or blurry photos. I use them as backdrops. I usually turn the photo to black and white, lower the opacity, and erase the edges with a soft edge eraser. You can almost never tell it was a bad picture. Here is the perfect example:

Father's Day 2008 (http://www.stoneaccentsstudioforum.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=22166&ppuser=3494)

That's the tip I use the most.

Doris

awesome idea Doris!
I can't think of any tips at the moment. I know one sorta..i like to play around with layer styles. i have tons of then saved. you can get so many different effects using them..so try to save your new styles that you make so you can change up your elements,etc for new effects.