PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

donakat
05-28-2009, 04:24 PM
Hi, I'm Dona, and I live in San Diego. I've been digiscrapping for about 9 months, and never paper scrapped. But, I have been doing graphic design & desktop publishing for many years. I've just posted my first layout for SAS as part of the Color Challenge. Hope to do more as time permits. I have lots of pics of my granddaughter and also have old family photos that need scrapping (I'm a genealogist, too).

Toiny
05-28-2009, 06:14 PM
Yay! Welcome. Sounds like we are a perfect fit for you... the digi-scrapping is so addictive.

I used to be a California girl myself, though up in the bay area, my oldest son recently moved back there for college. I really miss him. I can't wait to get to know you & your family better.

Welcome!

Toiny

Mitsybelle
05-29-2009, 01:08 AM
Hi there Dona welcome to SAS, have a good look around and try a few of the Challenges, I'm sure you'll love it here :)

Monika
05-29-2009, 10:07 PM
Hi Dona and welcome to SAS!

kimberkatt
05-30-2009, 07:07 AM
Welcome to SAS! I'm sure you will find some interesting information in the Heritage section of the forum! There's also a monthly Heritage challenge, too!

Hope you enjoy yourself here! Have fun! :D

birdgran
06-01-2009, 09:24 AM
I would like to intriduce myself. I am a young at heart great grandma (76) and only just started to dabble in digi scrapbooking. Its taking me a long time, but at least its ecercising my brain cells! haha!:)

kimberkatt
06-01-2009, 11:10 AM
Hello & Welcome to SAS! If you ever need any help or guidance, just give us a shout! One of us will be there to help you out! Most of all, have fun scrapping! :D

Mitsybelle
06-01-2009, 06:42 PM
Welcome also Birdgran, we must keep the grey matter busy at all costs, go digiscrapping LOL. I'm sure you'll love it here at SAS :)

88 Designs by M
06-04-2009, 07:04 AM
hello and welcome!! Check out the monthly heritage challenge if you are into geneology. Glad to have you here!!

darlingina
06-14-2009, 12:57 PM
Very nice to meet you Dona! Hope you're having fun here at SAS!

http://www.cilm.com/cilmsnagsntags//tags/7198.jpeg (http://www.cilm.com)