PDA

View Full Version : I need to let this out somewhere...

Toiny
07-15-2009, 08:21 AM
Sooo yesterday, in preparation of my darling husbands return from trotting the globe, I went to get my eyebrows waxed. Not something I do often, but sometimes I like to get a little pampered.

OhMiGawwwwwwd! The waxer chewed her gum, constantly, loudly, very spittingly (uh, meaning: with lots of spit) in my ear the whole, long, torturous time. It was awful. Absolutely awful.

Thanks for listening!

T

CatSlater
07-15-2009, 09:30 AM
YUCK - So awfully disgusting. I have a new coworker that does the same thing! We do customer service (phone & face-to-face). Trying to get our boss to add gum to the banned substance list!!

iela1216
07-15-2009, 12:39 PM
UGH ! How awful !

kimberkatt
07-15-2009, 05:02 PM
That has to be the most annoying thing... my DH's Aunt is a hairdresser and she chews gum all day while working because she is a smoker and it curbs the cravings, I guess... but, it's quite annoying!

Kudos to you Toiny.. if it were me, I would have made her spit it out or insisted on another person to do the waxing! Of course, I probably would have walked out of there with only one eyebrow! LOL! :p

Mitsybelle
07-17-2009, 02:06 AM
Urghhh .... one of my pet peeves, hate the sound of gum-chewing

Maikki
07-26-2009, 06:28 PM
I'd never go back to such a place again. I had a couple of such experiences. I had my hair cut and when I payed with a fieve hundred bill I got back the changes in hundred bills. What was wrong? He handed over notes that were colored by blue ink. I asked for clean money and told him not to try to fool anyone.

I never stepped in to that shop again. :mad:

darlingina
07-31-2009, 11:40 AM
:eek:

ughh, YUK, how annoying! What people won't do.