PDA

View Full Version : ** It's Tracy's Birthday **

Mitsybelle
09-04-2009, 03:44 PM
Well in Australia it is anyhow and it's a big one for her this year too and yes we're talking Tracy aka Ambowife Designs

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY TRACY!!!

I hope you have a wonderful time today hun :)

GF Designz
09-04-2009, 03:57 PM
Happy Birthday hon! Hope you have a fantastic day!

kimberkatt
09-04-2009, 05:31 PM
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to our dear, sweet, Tracy
Happy Birthday to you

And many mooooorrrreeeeeeeee!!!!! {voice cracking}

{runs away from the flying tomatoes they are all throwing at me because I sing soooooo badly!!}

:D :D :D

kimberkatt
09-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Hey... wait a minute... you're not on our Birthday Calendar... trying to hide your Birthday from us, huh?!

Lucky for us, we have Jeanette!! na-na-na-na-naaaaa! :p LOL!

Ambowife Designs
09-04-2009, 06:19 PM
LOL OH thanks ladies, yes urgh 40 Oh well, born again they say.
Thanks Jeanette
Kim it wouldn't show till tomorrow I have it out there for all the world to see I think, better check that rofl!!!
I got a wrinkly elephant rear card from by big brother, not sure if he's trying to tell me something rofl. Card from no1 son is on it's way.
Hubby got up gave me my pressies (movie tickets (10 plus a bonus one) and bike drink holder) made me brekky and went back to his bed, (typical LOL) so here I am with my girls, sas is my circle of friends and I wouldn't have it any other way, you girls rock!!!
Oh and hubby has also decided as part of my 40th we are going to go and have professional portrait done of the two of us together, so that means, hair makeover etc, so that's good!! Even wants to buy the rights to the images so we have the digital versions too, for me and my scrapping LOL. He does come up with some good ideas LOL

Hugs
Tracy

CatSlater
09-04-2009, 09:13 PM
Happy Birthday!! :)

Ambowife Designs
09-07-2009, 12:54 AM
Thanks Cat!! I did :)

Jean Ann
09-07-2009, 03:02 AM
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, TRACY

Sorry this is late but I haven't been on much the past couple of days, both son in law and daughter here and using the net so it was a turn taking weekend.

Ambowife Designs
09-07-2009, 03:13 AM
Aw thanks Jean Ann

ljd2007
09-10-2009, 03:32 AM
Tracy I am so sorry I missed your Big Day hun...sounds like you had a great day :-)
The Potrait sounds fun especially all the make over that goes with it, lucky girl :-D but well deserved I think!..http://stoneaccentsstudioforum.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif
((Hugs)) - Linda

Ambowife Designs
09-10-2009, 06:39 AM
Thanks Linda, here's hoping he follows through rofl!!

Marcie
09-10-2009, 11:22 AM
I missed this too so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy that makeover and picture. :p

Jan Merkley
09-10-2009, 05:15 PM
Happy Birthday, late, Tracy!! 40 is a great place to be and 50 is even better!! I absolutely LOVED turning 50!! Am I crazy or what?!! I'm passed both of them now so I should know how great they are, right? I think it's cool that you got a wrinkly elephant rear card from your brother. He remembered it was your birthday!! How many brothers do that? Way cool! Anyway, hope you had a great day. You are such a neat lady!

Berny
09-10-2009, 05:58 PM
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" And MANY MORE! Tracy.

*Dee*
09-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Since I wasn't a member on your birthday...thought I would jump in here and wish you a...........

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

Ambowife Designs
09-10-2009, 06:13 PM
Thanks Sweetie, we are close in Bdays :)

Joba2
09-11-2009, 10:33 PM
Happy belated birthday.Just noticed this thread.YOur hubby sounds like a nice guy!!! How thoughtful of him to even think of buying the right s of the photo so you can scrap it:) I bet thaat gave you warm fuzzy feelings on your birthday. Here's wishing you warm fuzzy feelings for all your future birthdays & may they be many

Ambowife Designs
09-12-2009, 05:36 PM
Thanks Joba, yes he's a sweetie and very tolerant of me LOL. I guess that's why he's a paramedic LOL