PDA

View Full Version : Hello and Thank You from Memphis!

Le Chat Designs
09-09-2009, 11:01 PM
Hi, I'm Cat of Le Chat Designs.

After living in New Orleans for over 25 years, I now call the Memphis area my home. Music, culture and creativity of all kinds inspire me. Wow, I just overloaded my shopping cart with an incredible amount of goodies! There are so many beautiful and creative kits featured, how can I even begin to thank you for what you offer here at Stone Accents Studio?

I began my life as a traditionally trained artist, but switched over to computer art several years ago, and the fun never ends. My man Larry and I both love music, wildlife and art, and we try to inspire each other as much as possible. I look forward to each day because it gives me a new opportunity to learn, share and grow. In a few days I'll come back to share a few images that use some of the items from my newly acquired Stone Accent kits.

With kindest thoughts,

Cat of Le Chat Designs

Jean Ann
09-10-2009, 05:01 AM
Hello Cat, and WELCOME to SAS. Greatest scrapping home on the net, fantastic designers and the friendliest place to be. Any questions, just ask and someone will answer you asap

Mitsybelle
09-11-2009, 01:29 AM
Oooooo I just love your name 'Cat of Le Chat Designs' sounds great .... welcome to SAS and I so glad you've grabbed yourself some goodies, can't wait to see what you do with them :D

Domsnanny
09-11-2009, 06:25 AM
Hello & welcome from a fellow newbie :)

zzaa_za
09-13-2009, 08:23 AM
Hello and welcome to SAS.
This is a big house but is really a cozy place. :D