PDA

View Full Version : Question about uploading to the Gallery

Winged Heart
09-14-2007, 05:53 PM
I successfully uploaded one layout to the user gallery, then tried again with two more. I get the message that they have uploaded successfully, but I can't find them anywhere!! They do not show up under "my photos," nor do they show up in the gallery. Help, please! I must be getting batty in my old age!!! :D :confused: :D

nighty
09-14-2007, 05:57 PM
welcome here Winged Heart

i think you have to upload them again,
i searched everywhere i could
but there is only one layout to find

Winged Heart
09-14-2007, 09:56 PM
I tried uploading them again, got the "successful" message, and still can't find them. I just can't figure it out. :confused:

janalyn
09-15-2007, 10:27 AM
I successfully uploaded one layout to the user gallery, then tried again with two more. I get the message that they have uploaded successfully, but I can't find them anywhere!! They do not show up under "my photos," nor do they show up in the gallery. Help, please! I must be getting batty in my old age!!! :D :confused: :D

Check your file size. The images must be 2 mg or less. It always looks like they are loading but they are no where to be found without any warning message. Post back if this doesn' help!!

Winged Heart
09-16-2007, 12:00 AM
Woo Hoo! Thanks Janalyn! That was the problem as they uploaded beautifully after I re-sized them! Thanks bunches! :D

brwngolady
09-21-2007, 03:41 PM
I posted twice, same thing, said it was successful, before reading this, but on the page where you go to upload, it says that I have 1 in queque, I understanding that a queque a forming line, but if I repost it again, wouldn't it get stuck behind the one waiting?

janalyn
09-21-2007, 04:28 PM
No, it shouldn't get stuck. Not sure if I have seen that message or not. It should overide the previous one.

brwngolady
09-21-2007, 04:43 PM
I think also can't be too chatty, in addition to picture size.;)

brwngolady
09-21-2007, 04:43 PM
I forgot to say thanks!

nighty
09-21-2007, 04:50 PM
have you tried to upload the picture in the first step
and the description at the second step,

somewhere else someone had the same problem
and it worked like this