PDA

View Full Version : Moving on to Round #3

Toiny
09-18-2009, 02:34 AM
Everyone please join me in a HUGE round of applause for the following Designers, all moving on to Round #3 of our Next Designer Contest:

52 Maurine Stettler: Circle of Friends
46 Cuddlebeez Scraps: Between You and Me
42 Flower Scraps: BFF
41 Beckmoore Design's - My Best Friend Forever
35 Jeanne Marie's Scraps: Divine Divas
30 LilleyScrap - The Friendship Garden
27 Lily Rose Scraps: Soul Sisters
27 Lizard Dau Designs: Hey!! Girlfriend
24 JennCK Designs: Far Away Friends
23 Enchanted Designs - Friends Forever
22 Mommy Me Time Scrapper: Best Friends - Near and Far
22 LC Essentials - Best Friends
22 ChristinaP - my BFF has a tail
21 Veelana: Best Friends
19 SandEz Creationz: Romantic Friends
18 PamNana Designs: My Buddy
17 LauraMarie Scraps: My Best Friend
17 Amberpony Creates - Best Bud's
16 Maltese Scrapper - It Takes Two

Congratulations ladies! Well deserved.

Toiny
SAS Owner

Mitsybelle
09-18-2009, 02:42 AM
Oh Woo HOo ladies, ConGratUlationS ..... and for those that didn't get through big (((((HUGS))))) you all did a wonderful job :)

Ambowife Designs
09-18-2009, 02:45 AM
Congratulations ladies, well done by all of the contestants this week, you all made it very hard to choose. Commiserations to all those lovely ladies who will be leaving the contest this week but I hope you will stay on for the designer club challenge and have some fun and keep designing :)

You have all done yourselves proud!!!

Veelana
09-18-2009, 02:46 AM
Wooooohooooooo!!!!!
(and phew! that was hard - so many great kits!)

Min
09-18-2009, 02:55 AM
Congratulations to the "next rounders" - I'm sad not to be among you but looking forward to see your next creations! :)

Everybody else: Let's meet up at the designer club challenge and rock the gallery!!!!! :D

Lizard Dau Designs
09-18-2009, 03:01 AM
oh i cannot believe i am here..i gotta pinch myself heaps of times to make sure this is real..wow and wow...all that pimping has paid off...boy is it hard work..i have had to change the red light bulb a couple of times already...:D:D:D:D:D...and there is more to come...i soo hope that those of us who did not make it have a great time in the designer club challenge and please if anyone else wants to join in feel free too...it is open to all really...i will be watching and admiring your lovely work...if i have time and i seriously doubt it with blog trains and other commitments..i would love to join in too...i will try..can't promise though..thanks soo much to all those who voted for me..you all rock...cheers liz

Jessicasma
09-18-2009, 05:27 AM
Congrats to all who made it through! You all do lovely work, keep it up! I will see you all again in next years contest,( hopefully). It sure was hard to choose all the great kits! Keep rocking! Again... CONGRATS!

Enchanted
09-18-2009, 06:30 AM
WOW!!! i'm still in a bit of shock that i made it through! :D
Congrats to all the designers moving on and *hugs* to those whom aren't..it was a tough round 2 and i'm sure it's only gonna get tougher.
The designer club challenge looks like oodles of fun..so don't give up yet ;)

ChristinaP
09-18-2009, 06:40 AM
:D yeah!! Congrats everyone! Sorry to those who aren't continuing, your kits were fabulous!

CuddleBeez
09-18-2009, 07:05 AM
Congratulations everyone! This was a very tough round, there were so many different styles and they were all really wonderful. I can't wait to see what we all come up with for this round.

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/cuddlebeez/CuddleBeez-Fall-Blinkie.gif (http://cuddlebeezscraps.blogspot.com)

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/cuddlebeez/next-sassy-lady-blinkie.gif

kimberkatt
09-18-2009, 07:35 AM
Congratulations ladies!!! This was such a tough race, you ladies really battled it out here! :D

For those who are not continuing on, I wish you all the best of luck! You all have amazing courage and the determination to make it in this business! Keep creating and enjoying what you do, you're time will come!!! :)

Okay... gotta hurry and check all the other threads before my power gets turned off today (maintenance! :rolleyes: )

Maurine Stettler
09-18-2009, 07:42 AM
This was an especially tough round. It was amazing how many unique color palettes came from that one bright pink and how good everyone's kit looked. I had a tough time deciding who to vote for. Best of luck to everyone with your future designs -- here or elsewhere.

maltesescrapper
09-18-2009, 08:14 AM
Your kits were so great. I never thought I'd get to join you. Also thanks Ambowife for your tips and tricks. I especially loved your shoebox on the scanner - it worked like a charm.

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mom2triplets04
09-18-2009, 08:33 AM
Congratulations.

tmonda
09-18-2009, 08:43 AM
congratulations ladies! you all did a wonderful job and deserve to be in the next round! i can't wait to see what you do! good luck to all of you!

ivonne4kids
09-18-2009, 08:50 AM
WOW!!! Congratulations to all the ladies who did pass to the next round... Keep it flowing girls... I am out but still had a lot of fun and I promise to follow your steps in the rest of the road. Good Luck everyone!!! I am sorry to say I am not a Sassy-lady anymore...booohooo. You´ve inspired me.

Ambowife Designs
09-18-2009, 08:54 AM
Your kits were so great. I never thought I'd get to join you. Also thanks Ambowife for your tips and tricks. I especially loved your shoebox on the scanner - it worked like a charm.

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hee hee no worries, glad you made use of some of the tips Bonnie :)
Don't be a stranger ladies, remember our New Designer Program starts up again in October!!!

LauraMarie
09-18-2009, 09:23 AM
OMG, I barely made it by the skin of my teeth! Thanks so much and to everyone you are all so good!

PamNana
09-18-2009, 09:27 AM
Congratulations all! I'm loving this learning experience. Thank you.

JennCkDesigns
09-18-2009, 09:34 AM
Congrats to everyone moving on to round three and THANK YOU to everyone who voted for me. I was so worried because we were on vacation and I couldn't do much advertising!

Thank you!!! I'm excited for this week and can't wait to get started!

makeyesup
09-18-2009, 10:32 AM
Congrats to all that are going on to the 3rd round and good luck. And to all those that did not make it, don't give up or get discouraged as you are all great designers.

Amberpony
09-18-2009, 12:13 PM
I Made It just barely !!!! :D I am So Surprised!!!
Big Thanks to all that Voted For Me!!! :D:D:D:D:D
I will be watching the Designer Challenge to see who sticks around to play. Then there is the New Designer Program beginning again in October. It is fun to see who and what pops up there. Good Luck!!!!

Lynn
09-18-2009, 12:34 PM
Congratulations and well done to all those moving on! You all did marvellously :) Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for round 3!

violethare
09-18-2009, 02:30 PM
Congrats to all those who are moving on:)

Marcie
09-18-2009, 03:47 PM
Congratulations ladies. :)

littlespooky
09-18-2009, 04:06 PM
Congrats to everyone!!!!!

ChristinaP
09-18-2009, 04:08 PM
Congrats to everyone!!!!!

Oh oh! your blinkies are all gone again!

Monika
09-18-2009, 07:38 PM
Congratulations to all who made it to the next round, and hugs to everyone else! You all did great!! :)