PDA

View Full Version : HELP please

Domsnanny
09-30-2009, 06:44 AM
Hi all...

I have been trying to upload my Template challenge entry but for some reason it wont let me...I keep getting this message after it says it has uploaded & is processing:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 14400 bytes) in /home/stoneac1/public_html/gallery/image-inc.php on line 102
Can anyone help me please.Thankyou

Joba2
09-30-2009, 08:12 AM
Are you trying to upload the actual psd template or a web preview jpeg version ? maybe you could post this in the template challenge thread so it doesn't get missed? I think directions are in the 1st post of the template thread. hugs

Domsnanny
09-30-2009, 06:35 PM
I am trying to upload my finished LO in jpeg form...
hugs

*I have just tried again & am still getting the same message.
I even tried uploading it from photobucket with the same results.

Ambowife Designs
09-30-2009, 07:02 PM
Okay you should be able to upload now.
What happens is that if you try to upload a file that is too big it gets stuck in your folder and the gallery won't let you upload till an admin goes and deletes the stuck file. I just did that LOL ;)
So make sure the file you upload is a jpg and saved at 72ppi and preferably no bigger than 600 x 600 pixels.
Also if you have been trying to upload and there are a few sitting in a queue just tick the skip upload and go directly to images in queue (or something like that) and it will let you finish uploading any images waiting there.
Hope that helps you Hun
Tracy

I am trying to upload my finished LO in jpeg form...
hugs

*I have just tried again & am still getting the same message.
I even tried uploading it from photobucket with the same results.

Domsnanny
10-01-2009, 08:45 PM
Ahhh thanks so much...helps alot :)

Ambowife Designs
10-02-2009, 04:40 AM
no problems Hun :)