PDA

View Full Version : Drumroll please... and the winners are:

Toiny
09-30-2009, 05:11 PM
I want to offer a HUGE congratulations to our three winners:

Brenda - CuddleBeez Scraps
Maurine - Maurine Stettler
Veelana - Veelana's Designs
Welcome to Stone Accents Studios!!!! By tomorrow night your status will be updated and your inboxes will be filled with paperwork, paperwork, paperwork.... luckily all of it digital.

I also want to offer a HUGE congratulations to every single Designer who participated. It takes a lot of bravery to put yourself out there, and you all DID IT! I have enjoyed getting to know you, your designs and your personalities. It has been just, well, fun, LOL. I'm going to miss all the hoopla and I'm sad to see it all end.

Lots of smooches,

Toiny

ChristinaP
09-30-2009, 05:13 PM
Congrats ladies!!

hareraisers2
09-30-2009, 05:14 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so proud of all of you and you deserve it. Maurine remember I want to be on your CT!!!!

Ambowife Designs
09-30-2009, 05:15 PM
Congratulations Brenda, Maurine and Veelana, welcome to the TEAM!!!

I have to say that the kits in this final round were exceptional and you all did a truly awesome job with your designs, thank you all for putting yourselves out there and for the fabulous atmosphere and sportmanship you upheld throughout the competition.

What a fabulous whirlwind month it has been!!!
Tracy

Veelana
09-30-2009, 05:17 PM
Thank you soooooo much!

Linda Renee
09-30-2009, 05:17 PM
I congratulate all the winners. I'm excited for you.

Enchanted
09-30-2009, 05:20 PM
WOO HOO! Congrats Ladies!!

Toiny, it was really fun!! thanks for hosting such a great challenge! i'm gonna miss the fun and anxiety too! lol!

It was a wild ride, i'm glad i was part of it!
♥cheers♥
Volante

ChristinaP
09-30-2009, 05:22 PM
Yep, I had fun too! Can't wait until next year!

maltesescrapper
09-30-2009, 05:24 PM
Congratulations ladies. You are great!

I'll think about next year when I stop crying.

CuddleBeez
09-30-2009, 05:25 PM
Thank you so much for this opportunity. I am so excited to be joining such a wonderful group of people. Congratulations Maurine and Veelana!

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/cuddlebeez/CuddleBeez-Fall-Blinkie.gifhttp://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/cuddlebeez/next-sassy-lady-blinkie.gif

kimberkatt
09-30-2009, 05:27 PM
Yay! Welcome to the Team ladies!!! Congratulations!! :D

To everyone who participated, I wish to congratulate you too! For having the courage and tenacity to put yourselves out there, you are ALL amazing women!! :) I hope you will still come and chat and share your wonderful creations with us! I've had so much fun this month, I don't want it to end! :(

Amberpony
09-30-2009, 05:30 PM
Congrats to The top Ladies!!!
Can't Wait To See You Fill Up The Store!!!!!

Had a Great Time thanks to all the Contestant for a Fun September

Veelana
09-30-2009, 05:30 PM
Ooops - forgot something very important in my excitement:
Congratulations, Maurine and Brenda!
And to all those that didn't make it: DO NOT GIVE UP! You are awesome designers!
Also, if anyone is interseted in being part of my CT, PM me, OK?

Maurine Stettler
09-30-2009, 05:45 PM
I finally had to leave work because I couldn't stand the wait, but of course the second I walked in the door, I turned my computer on. I am stunned! Happily stunned, but stunned nonetheless!

Congratulations to Brenda and Veelena -- but also to everyone else who participated. I would NOT have wanted to vote in the last round; I thought all the kits were fantastic and everyone really showed what great, creative designers you are. Best of luck to all of us wherever the road leads next...

michellemarie
09-30-2009, 05:53 PM
Congratulations, ladies! Woohoo! So exciting:) But so sad the month is now over... what a fun time and such talent! Can't wait to see what you all create... :)

CuddleBeez
09-30-2009, 05:55 PM
I wanted to say this earlier, but couldnt think of what to write. I really enjoyed designing side by side with everyone that was in the contest. Everyone has their own unique way of design, and I enjoyed seeing all of the kits. I know that it was hard for me to put myself out there to be judged, and I'm sure alot of others were just as nervous. I wish we all could have made it to the final three.

Jean Ann
09-30-2009, 06:17 PM
Congratulations Ladies. Can't wait to see what you fill the store with.

Mitsybelle
09-30-2009, 06:21 PM
CONGRATULATIONS Brenda, Maurine and Veelana!!! You did a great job this week and to the remaining 8 ladies (((big HUGS))), you all did a fantastic job also, I thought the vote was going to be easey this week but the more I looked at the kits the more I realised it wasn't such an easy vote afterall ..... what a great group of Designers you all are and I wish you all the very best in whatever road you take as a Designer :)

Domsnanny
09-30-2009, 06:23 PM
Congratulations to you all...well done to all the contestants on a job well done :)
Its a pity you all couldnt win...

beckmoore
09-30-2009, 06:29 PM
Congrats to all!!
You all did a great job
Huggers
Debbie

msghd
09-30-2009, 06:53 PM
Congrats ladies! Can't wait to work with more of your kits! ;)

Charlie's Digiscraps
09-30-2009, 07:11 PM
congratulations!!!!!!!!!

PamNana
09-30-2009, 07:43 PM
Way to go! Best wishes. Will be looking forward to your work.

littlespooky
09-30-2009, 08:06 PM
Congrats to the three winners, can't wait to work with you guys!!! and to all that didn't win, don't give up hope, keep designing....you are all awesome!! i still need more ct if any of you are interested..heehee!

CatSlater
09-30-2009, 08:21 PM
Congrats to the winners. All of the contestants had fantastic designs and should be proud of their works!!! I'm sure we haven't seen the last of you all! :)

tessthescrapper
09-30-2009, 08:42 PM
Congratulations and thanks to all the wannabe's for putting yourselves out there for us to get to know and try your kits on for size!

Lizard Dau Designs
09-30-2009, 09:20 PM
ooh you guys rock...says she with a sigh of relief..lol..lol..lol..congratulations to each and everyone of the contestants..way to go and to the three moving on good on you...you guys deserve it...thanks for putting up with me...cheers liz

Monika
09-30-2009, 10:06 PM
Congratulations ladies, and welcome to the team Brenda, Maurine and Veelana!
Fantastic job everyone!

SkrapperDigitals
09-30-2009, 10:34 PM
Congratulations Ladies! welcome to the team! this was such a hard round for all of us voting!! Soo many fantastic kits to choose from, you all deserve a big round of applause and a big pat on the back! Thank you all for sharing your talent with us! :-)

angmag55
09-30-2009, 10:41 PM
Congratulations Brenda, Maurine and Veelana your work is Fantastic!! Can't wait to see more of it in the Store!!!

And Congratulations to all the Participants you too are each and everyone of you a winner as all these kits through the weeks were Fantastic and I know we all had a very hard time picking anyone of your Kits!!

okekeca
10-01-2009, 12:58 AM
Big CONGRATULATIONSto Brenda, Veelana and Maurine.
Congrats also to all the other contestants who put themselves out here to be "judged"

I am happy I entered the contest and tried my wings on designing.
I will continue and learn and hopefully get my own style.
Perhaps I will be back next year....LOL

Min
10-01-2009, 01:51 AM
Congratulations to the winners - and everybody else, including the staff too, you all did fantastic jobs!!!!

Thanks for hosting this challenge - it was so much fun and a great learning experience!

violethare
10-01-2009, 02:12 AM
Congrats ladies!!!!

Jan Merkley
10-01-2009, 03:03 AM
Congratulations to all of you!

jmdt1129
10-01-2009, 06:44 AM
Congratulations to the new SAS designers and a big thank you to all the contestants for all the wonderful kits!! Best wishes to all!

tiggconn
10-01-2009, 07:47 AM
Congrats Ladies!!!!!!

mom2triplets04
10-01-2009, 09:19 AM
Congratulations.

amsangel
10-01-2009, 09:56 AM
Great job! to everyone in the contest, y'all put out some wonderful stuff. CONGRATULATIONS to the 3 winning Ladies!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next :)

knittinjen
10-01-2009, 10:29 AM
Oh, congratulations to all 3 of you fabulous ladies!!! I'm so happy for you all!!!

zzaa_za
10-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Congratulations Brenda, Maurine and Veelana, and welcome to the team! :D

mizamigo
10-02-2009, 07:18 AM
I just wanted to say thank you to all the participants for some of the most fantastic (free) kits that I recieved during this contest. I think everyone was a winner!

And to the three designers that are now part of the SAS Design Team - Congratulations, ladies!

ljd2007
10-02-2009, 08:45 AM
Congrats Ladies!!
and Thanks to all the contestants for the lovely goodies we got from them all month...:-)

and to everyone of our SAS gals that were involved to make it a great success!
For putting in the time, the hard work and dedication that you ALL put into ALL the Challenges you deserve a Big THANK YOU too..
Heres looking forward to the next ones :-)

sparky
10-02-2009, 09:08 AM
Congratulations All!

Marcie
10-02-2009, 09:19 AM
Congratulations!!!!

Gloria
10-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Congrats to all the winners and those that participated...you all grew so much during the course of the contest...hopefully it let you go outside your comfort zone and try some new things.

I want to THANK everyone for all of the FREEBIES....we are all winners!

Berny
10-02-2009, 03:26 PM
Congratulations Ladies! Everyone did such a great job. Thanks for all the beautiful kits.

lovetocraftbetty
10-02-2009, 03:28 PM
Congratulations Brenda, Maurine and Veelana!! What amazing designers - looking forward to seeing all your new creations!!

dointhings
10-02-2009, 04:57 PM
Congratulations Brenda, Maurine and Veelana, it was a fantastic journey (reads stressful) with so many gifted ladies sharing tips and tricks along the way... well done and looking forward to your kits in the store... and playing along next year.
Sue : )

lbettis
10-03-2009, 04:16 AM
Congrats ladies. Thank you to everyone that shared all the free goodies.

Lynn
10-03-2009, 05:09 AM
Congratulations ladies, and well done! All the kits were fantastic and I am sure that it was a really hard decision to choose just three :).

*Dee*
10-03-2009, 07:55 AM
Congratulations ladies!!

crftymthr
10-03-2009, 10:46 AM
Congratulations Brenda, Maurine and Veelana. I am so happy for you, but all who entered were winners as everyone did such a great job.

An extra special "Congratulations" to Maurine. I am so thrilled for you. I knew when I first saw your designs on your blog you were destined for great things.
See, I was right. LOL
Big Hugs!
Carole N.

darlingina
10-03-2009, 03:26 PM
Everyone who participated did a fabulous job! Wonderful, amazing talent!!! I want to thank all of you for your hard work in creating so many beautiful kits that I'm thrilled to have added to my digital scrap collection. You shold all be very proud of yourselves. To Brenda, Maurine and Veelana Congrats and welcome to the SAS-y Design Team!!!

http://www.cilm.com/cilmsnagsntags//tags/6497.gif (http://www.cilm.com)

chubbykathy1
10-04-2009, 01:36 PM
Congratulations ladies!

Le Chat Designs
10-07-2009, 12:58 PM
Jumping up and down and clapping for you!

Kudos to everybody who participated and worked so hard to make this contest such a great success. You guys amaze me! My congratulations to CuddleBeez, Maurine and Veelana! I'm looking forward to enjoying your creativity and inspirations here at SAS. :cool: