PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding bragbook forum

Joba2
09-16-2007, 01:01 PM
I posted my four bragbook pages but cannot now find the right forum to post the links.

janalyn
09-16-2007, 02:47 PM
Hi Joba2,

The challenges are all in the 'Challenges and Contests' section, 'Challenges, Contests, and Just Plain Fun' Forum, 'The SAS-y Brag Book Challenge'.

Here is the link for the thread for the current brag book contest.

http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=516

Joba2
09-16-2007, 11:20 PM
The above link takes me to a vbulletin message saying I do not have access to that page.I am logged in. I have looked several times in the Challanges and just plain fun threads.I see theme,inpromtu,heritage,quote etc but not bragbook challenge.I"ve looked in general chat and tried to find the bragbook forum through the gallery. I just cannot find it. I've opened every challenge to see if it is under some other thread with in a challenge. It is just not showing up on my computer.It seems to have vanished.I've refreshed my page. I have logged off and on again thinking it would reset somehow.I still cannot locate the bragbook challenge forum page .It is not listed in the challenges section of the forum on my computer.
addendum:I found the link in the gallery but I still get that vbulletin message saying I don't have previleges to acces the site.

janalyn
09-17-2007, 10:23 AM
Try it now ;)

Joba2
09-17-2007, 11:16 AM
Thank you . Works now!! I've gotten that vbuttetin before and sometimes I get a webmaster page saying something about using up all the resources and to wait a few minutes and try again.I'll go now and link my bragbooks .Thanks again.At least I know now I don't have "blind spots"