PDA

View Full Version : Someone almost wrecked my car, with me in it....

Jiskefet
10-07-2009, 01:38 PM
My car got hit from behind by another car in a tailback in the tunnel, as I drove home from work. The other car was blocking the tunnel but I was able to drive out and pull over. They closed off the tunnel to get the other car out and to allow an ambulance to get to me and the other driver. Neither of us was seriously hurt, but my neck, shoulder and back are rather sore. The ambulance staff said it will get a lot worse yet, I pulled quite a few muscles, as I saw him coming and braced myself for the impact.
But my poor car, my lovely new car....... There is quite a lot of damage.....

Toiny
10-07-2009, 01:59 PM
(((Anja)))) Oh no! I've been rear-ended and the hurt does get worse. Please, please, please take it easy... and pop back on & let me know how you are.

I've got fingers & toes crossed you come through it quickly and as painfree as possible.

Smooches,

toiny

Jiskefet
10-07-2009, 02:12 PM
So far it is not too bad, I just cannot turn my head or lift my left arm, those muscles are really sore.
I have the day off, tomorrow, to get the car to the garage and inform the insurance, so maybe I can do some scrapping, too.....

Domsnanny
10-07-2009, 08:47 PM
Heavens hun...thats not good...
I sure hope you are ok & that things get better soon.
Sending you lots of love & hugs xxxxxx

Toiny
10-08-2009, 04:22 AM
How are you today? Is it hard to move? Very sore? Thinking of you...

Smooches,

Toiny

So far it is not too bad, I just cannot turn my head or lift my left arm, those muscles are really sore.
I have the day off, tomorrow, to get the car to the garage and inform the insurance, so maybe I can do some scrapping, too.....

Jiskefet
10-08-2009, 09:23 AM
Rather sore, yes, but no headaches, thank God. There is some loss of concentration, though, I sent an email to the insurance company but forgot to include the necessary forms....
The damage is about 3000 euro, the car still goes, it is safe to drive, but there is a lot of damage. All doors do open and close properly, though, so that is good, it means the chassis probably isn't damaged.

Ambowife Designs
10-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Oh Anja, I am so sorry Honey. Take it easy and rest where you can. I know that sounds easier than it is but I hope you feel better soon and that there is no long term damage to you back neck or arm, and that your new car is fixed soon too. (((Big Hugs))) gentle ones :)
Tracy

Mitsybelle
10-08-2009, 08:49 PM
Yes .... gentle (((hugs))) to you Anja, I hope you aren't too sore hun and your car can be fixed quickly :)

heidi
10-10-2009, 11:41 AM
Oh no, Anja!

Your poor car! Your poor YOU!

*sends you a cup of kamillentee*

littlespooky
10-10-2009, 02:49 PM
How are you felling today Anja? ugh!! if you are still sore and can't move maybe you can get some muscle relaxers..you poor dear!!! take it easy..