PDA

View Full Version : Ambowife's Speed Scrap Chat announcement

Ambowife Designs
12-20-2009, 03:49 PM
My first speed scrap for the holidays will be on 21st December at 8pm est (usa) but it doesn't matter if you can't get here on time as I will be leaving the steps up in the thread for you all to follow. I will be here for the complete hour from 8pm so any questions posted during that hour in the thread will be answered to try and help you along in the crop.

The prize for the speed scrap will be my Strawberry Splash Kit, to get it you have to follow the steps of the speed scrap, post your layout in the speed scrap gallery (http://www.stoneaccentsstudioforum.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=1015) and post the link to your layout in the speed scrap thread.

http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/store/images/ambowifedesigns_SSplash_Pre1.jpg

I hope you will all join me and Darlene and have some fun with this new challenge for the holidays at SAS

Hugs
Tracy

Veelana
12-20-2009, 05:36 PM
sadly, thats 4am for me - I love scrapping, but I think I'll have to pass (love the prize! Awesome!)

Ambowife Designs
12-20-2009, 06:08 PM
the instructions will be up afterwards Vee if you still wanted to play afterwards. I am in Australia so it's the 22nd here when I will be posting it. I realise a lot of us are on different time frames so I am not going to be holding anyone to the speed part. I just want you all to have fun, that's the number one rule rofl!! :)

suslyn
12-21-2009, 06:23 AM
Well I can hold myself to an hour and treat it like a speed scrap even if I do it alone -- poo. Miss half the fun :) But I still get half the fun!

Blessings!

Ambowife Designs
12-21-2009, 06:29 AM
suslyn, I know, it's so much more fun with a chat room but you never know, maybe next week, hmmm, maybe :)
I'll be here you can chat to me in the thread hun LOL

pinkunicorn
12-21-2009, 06:58 PM
OK! This sounds like fun!

scrappyt
12-21-2009, 07:02 PM
total newb to the site.... can someone point out the link to the chat room??? it's not flashing bright pink so i can't find it. :)

NEVER MIND! Lisa filled me in on the details. I am on my way to the thread.

scrappinwithjo
12-22-2009, 02:09 PM
I'm still a little confused, how is this a speed scrap? Do we just do all the steps and post the final layout or post each step like progressive scrap? When is the deadline to have it done? Anytime we want or within 24 hours, etc?

Sorry Tracy, you know me.....a virgo. I need structure. :-)

Ambowife Designs
12-22-2009, 02:24 PM
Basically we were going to have a chat room to do these chats in but it's late and short of not doing the speed scrap at all I decided to do it in the threads instead. So it's confusing for everyone who is used to the conventional way of doing it but here's what you do Jo

Just follow the steps and then post after you finish in the speed scrap gallery and post your link in the thread by christmas day and you will get the prize.

Fingers crossed that we get our chat room up and running very soon and we can have some real speed scraps LOL. Then all we will have to worry about is a good time for most to be able to participate.

LOL on the Virgo thing, I am hearing you there Jo, I'm a Virgoen too LOL