PDA

View Full Version : Newbie needs help downloading Files -- tried the tips suggested here already

mome_david
01-13-2010, 09:31 AM
Hi! I am new to your site. I have sent 2 tickets already regarding my concern but no one has offered me any solutions yet. I have some items to be downloaded to be used in this month's challenges but everytime I click on the download link I am given the message that "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage." Is it a problem on my end or yours? :confused: It is only in your site that I could not download anything... I tried downloading from other sites and they were fine. I look forward to participating in your sites challenges and other activities...

Thank you so much!

Toiny
01-13-2010, 10:53 AM
It's a problem on our end! I'm so sorry we are working as fast as we can to get all the download links correct & working.

Can I ask which email you sent your request to? We've mapped new emails to everything & I want to make sure I didn't make a mistake.

Kind regards,

Toiny
theStudio Owner
Hi! I am new to your site. I have sent 2 tickets already regarding my concern but no one has offered me any solutions yet. I have some items to be downloaded to be used in this month's challenges but everytime I click on the download link I am given the message that "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage." Is it a problem on my end or yours? :confused: It is only in your site that I could not download anything... I tried downloading from other sites and they were fine. I look forward to participating in your sites challenges and other activities...

Thank you so much!

Diego
01-13-2010, 07:12 PM
Hello mome_david, can you try again now?
Thanks