PDA

View Full Version : Taking a break...

boo.6204
02-01-2010, 05:13 AM
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know I'm taking a little break of a few months from my design work so I can complete my degree, I'm really the worst studier in the world so need all the time I can get on it lol.

I won't be completely gone as I'll be popping in and out to keep myself in the loop of things but I won't be uploading any new kits, blogging or running the color challenge for a while.

The wonderful Monica is helping out by running the color challenge in my absence so do check it out.

Toiney is keeping my store running for me and will sort any sales there so keep your eyes open, I'm leaving it all in her very capable hands.

And watch this space, when I come back it will be with a whole new look and some great new goodies.

Thanks all for being such a fabulous group of friends. Please keep your fingers crossed for me with my degree and keep a warm place by the fire for me at the Studio.

Huge hugs
Boo xx :XX

Ambowife Designs
02-01-2010, 05:40 AM
Oh Boo Honey we will miss you terribly, best of luck with your degree and we will keep your spot toasty and warm hun :) so glad this is only temporary too !!!

(((Hugs)))

Tracy

SpitfireCK
02-01-2010, 07:21 AM
Good luck with your studies!!