PDA

View Full Version : An Introduction.... (Please Read First)

scrappinwithjo
02-07-2010, 11:49 PM
Hi Everyone,

You have all heard about it, but what really is project 365? Simple but sweet, take a picture every day for 365 days. Some people blog their pictures and write a story each day like a diary. Others will summarize the week with one entry with all the pictures from the week either in a post or a weekly layout. So what I would like to introduce to you is a weekly layout, summarizing the pictures you took for the previous week.

Each Monday, I will provide you with a very basic template to give you ideas of how to place your photos on the layout. You can move them, resize them or not even use the template. The choice is yours. I will upload a different template on Mondays. Take your pictures during the week and by the following Monday or Tuesday, post your layout of pictures from the previous week in this gallery (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=1059). Make sure to post a link to your layout back in this thread so we can give you some love.

Each month we will have approximately four layouts. You will get points for you layouts as noted below.

Each challenge offers each participant 10 points for the first LO, 5 points for each additional LO
If a participant completes all challenges in one month, she earns a 100 point BONUS
100 points = $1 to the store.
Points may be redeemed at any time.

I can’t wait to see what you come up with. ENJOY!!!

Jo

Renee
02-08-2010, 12:58 AM
This is so much fun to do. I've started the 365 project this year, just posted week 5 in the members gallery yesterday!!

Renee
02-08-2010, 05:56 AM
I've posted pages from week 4 and 5 yesterday. Can I post all the pages I've done so far?
I've made 6 in total of this years 365 project.

Jean Ann
02-08-2010, 07:27 AM
Are we starting with February or going back to include January

johnsonrj@q.com
02-08-2010, 07:44 AM
What a great idea - the question is always TIME!

scrappinwithjo
02-08-2010, 02:39 PM
If you have pictures and want to go back to January you can, but if this is new to you and you want to just start now, that is okay too. :-)

scrappinwithjo
02-08-2010, 02:40 PM
I've posted pages from week 4 and 5 yesterday. Can I post all the pages I've done so far?
I've made 6 in total of this years 365 project.

Absolutely!!

scrappinwithjo
02-08-2010, 02:41 PM
I am finishing up the first template and uploading it today, I should have a new post with links soon. :-)

Joba2
12-24-2010, 09:38 AM
I have so wanted to join this challenge but was too late in the year to start but am planning to join for 2011! I got a new camera & want to learn how to use it so this is a great way to do it.