PDA

View Full Version : I have an idea for an chat..need opinions..

littlespooky
02-11-2010, 05:51 PM
I thought a weekly one hr bingo chat would be fun. but when you have a chat do you need to scrap??? maybe i can do scrapping elements as the words and whoever gets the bingo...wins..kwim

for example
1. 2 bows
2. 1 black and white photo
3. 1 frame
4. 2 colored photos....
5. 2 textured papers
ETC.... WHAT DO YOU THINK??? At the end of the chat I can post the next week's list, then we will have a page scrapped.....?????

Joba2
02-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Sounds very interesting.Do we scrap a page with the winners list??

littlespooky
02-11-2010, 06:52 PM
Yes, i think..i am working this out...i need opinions, input...kwim..like sa i call we scrap , almost like a speed scrap..

Ambowife Designs
02-11-2010, 10:31 PM
To have a chat you don't need to scrap Carmen , you can just have a bingo game, or any other game it's not required to scrap in the chats if you would rather just have a bingo game without know what I mean :)
Though yes you'd need the players to pm you their bingo cards.

sounds like fun though :)

Renee
02-12-2010, 12:33 AM
Sounds like fun Carmen. We had a chat with Toiny the other day without scrapping, that was fun too. So I would love to have a Bingo chat. You can announce the words a few days before so we have time to pm you are list.
It's hard though to get enough girls to join because of the time differences, but I do like the idea!!

camperchow
02-12-2010, 11:14 AM
I think it sounds like fun. It would be great to play bingo andscrap.

scrappinwithjo
02-12-2010, 11:36 AM
I am bingo deficit, but I would be willing to try. :-)

ADBDesign {anita_d}
02-13-2010, 12:09 PM
I too am bingo challenged...someone who have to hold my hand for me to figure out the process LOL