PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

88 Designs by M
03-30-2010, 09:20 PM
Ok, I am not sure who all is responsible for the site, but the new save a tree site orsomething like that is wonderful. I am a GIMP user and I will definitely be visiting this site over and over again!!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! Also, if you guys need some input to your site, I have been using GIMP for a while and will be more than happy to help you guys out with it!!!

Melanie

Toiny
03-31-2010, 03:30 AM
You are welcome Melanie! While I have nothing to do with it, other than my undying support & gratitude, I am in full agreement it is a fantastic site. Sherah, SKrapper Digitals, Trish and Jo, Mah Designs, created it and the videos.

It is a fantastic place to learn how to digi-scrap, use a fantastic FREE program to do so and a great place to hang out.

Smooches! We miss you!

Toiny

SkrapperDigitals
03-31-2010, 07:40 AM
AWW! Thanks Melanie! LOL! We just may have to hook up with you for some help with tutorials! :-)

scrappinwithjo
03-31-2010, 09:27 AM
You are very welcome!! I'm so glad you like it. Any feedback you have to offer is greatly appreciated. We want the site to be a great resource and easy to use for everyone. :-)

88 Designs by M
04-12-2010, 10:50 PM
If you all have any questions, feel free to ask. There are still a lot of things that I do not know how to do with GIMP, but I am just glad that someone has taken the time to put tutorials together for us scrappy people!!!! Thank you very much!!!!!!