PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

lbettis
05-01-2010, 09:54 AM
Thank you for all the hard work you've put into NSD. I appreciate all the wish list items and so far keeping up with the layout. Most fun I've had in a long while. Designers Rock....

littlespooky
05-01-2010, 11:01 AM
thanks Myra! we all want you guys to have a fun day!

camperchow
05-01-2010, 11:12 PM
I totally agree with Myra! I had fun at what I attended. And the RAKs were great and very generous. Thank you Designers and Toiny for all of your hard work.

Ambowife Designs
05-02-2010, 03:30 AM
Oh you are too sweet, I guess that's why we love this site so much, it's like a family to us all :) I know it is for me LOL

Mitsybelle
05-02-2010, 04:42 AM
So true Tracy, you guys rock!!!!

Nani
05-02-2010, 09:46 AM
I'll be honest, I stayed home for NSD yesterday. By that I mean that I didn't go to any other scrap sites. I came here, I chatted here, I spent almost half of my May Scrap Budget here (and got lots of stuff thanks to the great sale!) The reason is the great team commitment to the store, each other and us! You guys are awesome and I am so proud to call The Studio my "home gallery!!"

kimberkatt
05-02-2010, 01:09 PM
I second that Nani! theStudio is my home, my only home, my most fun & comfortable home!! I love it here! You guys really make this place such a wonderful place to be!! :DD

Renee
05-02-2010, 04:42 PM
Totaly agree!! Although I have two dutch forums you can find me regulary, my foreign scrapsite realy is The Studio.
I love it here, got many oppurtunities, feel appreciated and yes, I feel at home here!!
Thanks everyone for making me feel that way!

Ambowife Designs
05-02-2010, 05:31 PM
Oh Renee aka Jeanette I am so glad you feel that way about the Studio, it is lovely to know :)

Joba2
05-02-2010, 08:49 PM
I agree with all the above comments!!!!!!!!
DSS is home cause the members are so supportive & the designers are the friendliest & kindest anywhere on the web.
I miss CandeDesigns!
Thank you DSS for everything & thank you again Tracy for the wonderful rak gift. You made me get all teary lolol I didn't expect it.

Mitsybelle
05-03-2010, 05:40 AM
Oh Joba I think we all miss Candee ... maybe she will come back one day, sigh!! :)

kimberkatt
05-03-2010, 07:33 AM
Yes, Candee is definitely very missed... she was a one-of-a-kind, that's for sure!

I'm so happy you got a little goodie Jo! You deserve it, you are the sweetest! :DD

It's member's like all of you that make this place so great! :)

Toiny
05-03-2010, 09:08 AM
Awww I love reading these "thank you" threads. I set out to make this place a "home" for scrappers and I feel like we are really succeeding! I had a fantastic time on Saturday and I know we will do this again.

Here is a big, huge SMOOCH for every single one of you! This wouldn't be home without you.

Smooches,

Toiny

blueruby
05-03-2010, 10:45 AM
I agree, this board is great..you guys made a newbie feel really welcomed!