PDA

View Full Version : I don't want to sound weird...

blueruby
05-06-2010, 12:27 AM
I thought that we were going to get some sort of goodies from participating in the scrapathon, at least part of it?? I thought i read that somewhere?? If this is not accurate, i am sorry..:( I really don't mind if i do or don't..i was just confused, i like this forum regardless..YOu girls are super nice.:)

Thanx

michellemarie
05-06-2010, 12:35 AM
For every speed scrap you finished and posted a layout, you will get something from the Designer who hosted it. Some of us designers are slower than others, okay maybe I'm the only slow one? But I promise you if you posted a layout for the scrap, you will get something. I'll go check the gallery and make sure you posted in the right place:) No worries!

Mitsybelle
05-06-2010, 02:04 AM
I posted the link to my giveaway during the chat itself for those that were in attendance :)

Toiny
05-06-2010, 03:12 AM
And *blush* I forgot! I need to go tally the LO's and start PM'ing mine. Thanks for the reminder Ruby!

T

JW-DigiScraps
05-06-2010, 10:58 AM
I'm just waiting for a link to the FTP site for mine! It's coming soon! Haven't forgotten you all!

michellemarie
05-06-2010, 01:11 PM
:oI'm rushing off to get a link set up for mine, too!

Ambowife Designs
05-06-2010, 04:08 PM
I. Like Mitsybelle, posted mine during my chat so everyone who was at the chat got the minikit I gave away for my speedscrap :)

blueruby
05-06-2010, 05:21 PM
Thank you ladies..:) You guys are already too generous, and i even feel weird for asking! Thank you.:)

littlespooky
05-06-2010, 09:28 PM
Ruby, I am going to dod a random drawing for all the non winning participants of the bingo chat, i believe you were there to cheer so i will include you too and whoever is wearing the nsd blinkie i made, there will be a random drawing too..xoxo