PDA

View Full Version : Heisann from Norway!

ArtElf
08-14-2010, 07:09 AM
Hello everybody

I'm a "girl", 35 years old, from Drammen in Norway. Mother to Elise, 5 years, and Sindre, 1 year. Married to Lars. :((

I've been scrapping for almost 6 years now, and have been designing for about 3 years. And I love it! :XX

Anything else you need to know, just ask. :w

Toiny
08-14-2010, 07:30 AM
Hello and welcome!

I'm Toiny, from Holland, married to an American living in Germany. I've got 6 kids (and today is Nicholas', #2, birthday!). I've been scrapping for almost 10 years (OhMiGawd where did the time go?) and digiscrappin', designing for 3+.

I absolutely love elves! I'm an Elf in D&D... and a total dork.

Smooches,

T

JW-DigiScraps
08-14-2010, 01:58 PM
Welcome!

I'm Janice from the U.S. I've been digi-scrapping for about 2 years now, and designing for about 18 months.

Best of luck to you in our competition!

Janice

Ambowife Designs
08-14-2010, 04:40 PM
Welcome to the site It's so great here I just know you'll love it :) I'm Tracy from Australia and I've been scrapping for 6years and designing for 3

Mitsybelle
08-14-2010, 05:39 PM
Welcome to the Studio Elise :) lovely to have you here

kimberkatt
08-15-2010, 08:24 AM
Welcome to theStudio!! I just joined your facebook group a few weeks ago and love what I see over there! You have some really fantastic designs! :)

Oh, I'm Kim, from the US, Mom to two little devils, wife to a big baby :rolleyes: and I've been scrapping for over 5 years now and only dabbling in design for a little while...

oh WAIT!!! I almost forgot... I am now Mom to two happy little Goldfish!!! LOL! :DD