PDA

View Full Version : Post the Most *Rules of Engagement*

JW-DigiScraps
09-02-2010, 09:02 AM
Happy Birthday to the Studio!!!!

Let's celebrate by getting out there and posting and celebrating! Participate, play games, add comments to the gallery and have fun!

Here's how it works:

1) In the "Post the Starting Count" thread, reply and indicate that you are participating.

2) After you post, look under your user name for your current post total and then EDIT (do NOT POST NEW) your message with your starting post count.

3) At the end of the month, I'll go through the Sign Up Thread and be able to see your current counts and determine where you are at!!!

All participants who make at least 30 posts or gallery comments (gallery comments count too!!!) in the month will receive my portion of the Blueberry Picnic kit - Here is my mini:

http://i38.tinypic.com/293azb7.jpg

The person who posts the most will win a $5 gift certificate to theStudio!

Along the way, we'll have some fun and do a few "bonus" rounds, so be sure to watch this area during the entire month! And POST POST POST!!!!

Questions? Ask them here please! Please keep the "Post Starting Count" thread clean for those responses.

danzinst
09-02-2010, 02:11 PM
Ok I am participating. This sounds like fun.
Starting post count 652

JW-DigiScraps
09-02-2010, 08:20 PM
Just to apologize for something that's been mentioned....

Sorry this didn't get up yesterday. We had a little glitch with a setting on the forum, and with the time zone differences we are all in it took a bit to get it fixed up! Thanks everyone for jumping in today and all throughout the month and making theStudio Birthday Bash a complete success!

Barbwire
09-02-2010, 08:31 PM
Too bad I didn't see this earlier. LOL I must have posted 30 already between today and yesterday.
Shouldn't be hard to get the quota...I've been a little 'chatty' lately.:o

Post count is 182

debbyann73
09-03-2010, 12:42 AM
I thnk I understand this .LOL. So comments in the gallery count as well ? Do they automatically get added to the post count under our names or do we need to keep track of those seperatly ?
starting post count is 261.

Mitsybelle
09-03-2010, 01:12 AM
I thnk I understand this .LOL. So comments in the gallery count as well ? Do they automatically get added to the post count under our names or do we need to keep track of those seperatly ?
starting post count is 261.

They get added automatically :) thank goodness :DD

Jean Ann
09-03-2010, 06:21 AM
I'm still in Maine for the next couple of weeks, but count me in. My posts are at 4282

JW-DigiScraps
09-03-2010, 09:29 AM
Hey gals signed up here!

Make sure you sign up in the starting count thread (use the same number you posted here for starting) so I don't lose you along the way!

http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7804&page=2

Thanks!