PDA

View Full Version : Prizes for Hybrid Challenges!

michellemarie
09-16-2010, 10:23 PM
The prize for the first Hybrid project this month has gone out to all that completed it. Please let me know if you completed this project, the My Story minibooks, and have not received your prize.

Thanks for playing!

mdusell
09-17-2010, 12:05 AM
Thanks so much. I really enjoyed this project!

Janytime
09-17-2010, 12:08 AM
Thanks for the wonderful prize! Your project was simply super, and I'll be making little books again and again! Thanks for hosting! Hugs!

Joba2
09-17-2010, 12:22 AM
Thank you for the hybrid class. I love my minibooks (already made 2)& have shown them to some friends who also loved them. I can hardly wait for the next hybrid class

jimmyrose
09-17-2010, 10:45 AM
Thanks, I love the book and so did my grandson

michellemarie
09-18-2010, 10:20 AM
Thank you! I've had a lot of you asking about the next class... Angel of Angeltown Designs has the next two hybrid projects. They are mini projects that will each take 3 days or so. I can't wait to see what she has for everyone to do! So be looking for that soon!!!

Then the last hybrid project in September will be taught by me. It will be a Halloween theme just in time for October decor! But as always, if you don't like Halloween, it can be customized to fit YOU!

Thanks for playing!!

Joba2
09-18-2010, 09:33 PM
Oh how fun a halloween project! I am looking forward to that

michellemarie
09-25-2010, 03:10 PM
Angel of Angeltown Designs has really hurt her leg and hasn't been able to get on the computer much. So we are hoping to do her hybrid projects later in the year.

So those that completed the minibooks for Hybrid #1 this month will get TWO mini kits instead of one. I will be sending the link for that out shortly.

Then for my next Hybrid project, Halloween Banners, you will also receive TWO mini kits upon completing the challenge! Woo hoo!