PDA

View Full Version : Week 3 Results

Ambowife Designs
09-21-2010, 11:53 PM
Sorry I am late posting this

Congratulations to the following 25 contestants who will be progressing to the 4th round of our Layout Artist Competition, the gallery was absolutely amazing this week!

wahoolady
PamR
teddiebear hugs
violethare
dweber
tanni
Jacque@RestoredElegance
ArtElf
Becky Roy
Pabby
tj7933
allergy_mom
SunshineTink
tinkerbell
Janytime
rabbitrun
marzia
altimasport
Camperchow
Starlight-Princess
stmac88
tammara
djean
Marilyng
mdusell

I will be sending a small gift to those who were unsuccessful this week as a thank you from Jeanette and I for putting yourselves out there :)

Round 4 Challenge will be posted shortly
Good luck this week!

hugs
Tracy

allergy_mom
09-22-2010, 01:42 AM
Wow, thanks for all the votes - that was a toughie!

Barbwire
09-22-2010, 02:17 AM
Congratulations to everyone moving on to the next round. And a big thankyou to everyone for giving us so much eye-candy to look at. Our gallery is bursting with beautiful layouts. :((:DD

teddiebear_hugs
09-22-2010, 05:26 AM
WoW! I must say that when I joined this competition I did not think I would go far. It was more for the growth it would bring to me, and challenge, while I was in. I am amazed that I am moving on to week 4. Thank you so, so much to everyone that voted for me. :XX Huge congrats to the other 24 moving into week 4. Again, I am so looking forward to seeing the creations this week. I am sad to see those that are not moving on go. This has been amazing.

violethare
09-22-2010, 07:37 AM
Congrats to everyone who made it thru, off to check what our assignment is.

rabbitrun
09-22-2010, 07:50 AM
Thank you to all who voted. I honestly didn't think I'd make it when I looked last night. Congratualtions to all, even those who didn't go on. It was a very tough vote as all were worthy, I thought. I am glad I didn't have to make the final choices. Off to see what is next. This is an adventure for sure. Again, thank you all.

Rabbitrun, aka Karen

pabby
09-22-2010, 07:56 AM
Thanks for the votes. I know it was a tough vote this week.

Christi
09-22-2010, 08:12 AM
Congrats to those who made it through!

kimberkatt
09-22-2010, 08:28 AM
Congratulations ladies!! Wow! Tracy.... can't we take them ALL onto the Team?!?! LOL!!

ADBDesign {anita_d}
09-22-2010, 09:42 AM
CONGRATS to all who are moving forward and a BIG thank you to everyone for the wonderful layouts that inspire us all. Such talent!!

Jacque
09-22-2010, 09:45 AM
i have to ditto some of the sentiments. thanks for those who voted for me. i never thought i'd make it this far either. and i am sorry for those who didn't. all the LO's were awesome and it was a rough choice.

mdusell
09-22-2010, 10:04 AM
Thank you all for your votes. I am honored to be moving on. I think all the LO's have been amazing and have enjoyed this time with you all.

tinkerbell
09-22-2010, 11:19 AM
Thanks so much Ladies for all the votes! I to never thought I would get this far either! I to know it was tough choices last week! You all do such Amazing work! Good Luck to everyone moving on and I'm also sad to See the others go to :( Looking forward to our next assignment!! Hugs to all :)

iela1216
09-22-2010, 02:54 PM
Congratualtions to everyone who made it thru (& those who didn't too)
What an amazing bunch of talent we have here !

SunshineTink
09-22-2010, 08:50 PM
I agree Congrats too all and whew! Thanks for all the votes, ya should have seen me trying to act all nonchalant this morning when I checked email! LOL
This has been so great and therapeutic too! I am able to work on projects that I would not have thought of! SO glad I joined in.
Thanks Ladies