PDA

View Full Version : Week 4 Results

Ambowife Designs
09-28-2010, 11:19 PM
Hi ladies,
here are our 16 finalists, these scrappers will go on to week 5 Our FINALS!!
WE had a tie for 15th Place so Artelf and Altimasport will both proceed to the finals round.

Congratulations
Please check out the FINALS thread (http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8071)for your assignment, Jeanette will be sending out the kit coupon shortly :)

wahoolady
Jacque@RestoredElegance
PamR
tj7933
teddiebear hugs
Pabby
tammara
violethare
tinkerbell
Becky Roy
rabbitrun
allergy_mom
dweber
SunshineTink
altimasport
ArtElf

Thank you all for participating, those who were unsuccessful this week will receive a small thank you gift from me shortly for being so wonderful this month :) I wish you could all win and join the CT

Hugs
Tracy and Jeanette

Min
09-29-2010, 12:44 AM
Congratulations - you all rocked the gallery with your wonderful layouts! Good luck for the finals! :)

allergy_mom
09-29-2010, 03:53 AM
Wow - I can't believe I made it again; thanks everybody for the votes! (My husband insisted mine was the best...wonder why, lol!!!) The gallery was jaw-droppingly gorgeous last week, and I just am amazed to even get to move on!

Chrismar
09-29-2010, 06:01 AM
Congratulations to all of you going through to the finals. Your work is truly deserving of the finals. Good luck for the last round!

teddiebear_hugs
09-29-2010, 06:03 AM
WoW! This was a heart pumping week. Thank you so, so much to everyone that voted for me! I am beyond thrilled to move on to week 5! Huge congratulations to everyone that has made it! I am so very sad to see all the others not move on. Everyone, has done a fabulous job and the gallery is filled with such beautiful creations. This month has been amazing and so very fun.

pabby
09-29-2010, 06:12 AM
Congrats everyone. There were some fabulous layouts this past week. Looking forward to what this week will hold.

PamR
09-29-2010, 06:52 AM
Wow, I am blown away! One more week, gals. Good luck to all!

tammara
09-29-2010, 07:03 AM
I am so honored to be going on to the next round. Thanks to everyone who voted for me, and to the designers who provided us with such gorgeous kits to work with! Hugs for everyone! THE STUDIO ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

kimberkatt
09-29-2010, 08:05 AM
THE STUDIO ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

You got that right!!! ;)

Wooohooooo!!! Congrats to all moving on to the finals! And for those who are not, big, HUGE, thank you's for joining in the competition and putting your work on the line for scrutiny!! Not too many can do that, you know! Give yourselves a big bear hug for being so brave and hanging in there as long as you did!!! You ladies rocked our gallery this month, it looks amazing!!! :(( :XX :D

amplantier
09-29-2010, 08:12 AM
Amazing layouts. You should all be so proud of yourself moving on to the next round. Congratulations.

rabbitrun
09-29-2010, 08:23 AM
This was a surprise. I thought for sure last night I was done for the month. Wow! Thanks all. It had to be a difficult ote as all were great layouts! Off to think. I think I already have this kit, as I loved it and bought it a bit ago or it came as the freebie with so much purchase. At this point. I don't remember. Thank you all again!

violethare
09-29-2010, 09:20 AM
Thanks for hosting this wonderful challenge, SAS was one of my first homes in digi land where I felt comforatable posting and it has continued to be that was as theStudio. I consider myself lucky to be in this wonderful group of finalists and just want to say again -- congrats to everyone who participated!!!